Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll give yall something.

Beaufort is one of the most beautiful places to live in America. And for a small town, plenty to do.

Lived there for a bit.
Have a cousin who’s lived there for about 30 years. Visited a few times and can confirm it’s a beautiful place. Downtown is awesome. She lives on the SE side on the marsh and can see Hilton Head from her house. Her husband, who passed away last year at 69 from Covid, was a renowned redfish angler.

We still haven’t announced Steele, even though Mario acknowledged he was hired at his signing day presser.

Fire the graphics/social media team.

Just kidding….

But seriously, what’s the hold up?

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know anyone that’s tried more than two chilis that likes skyline, that ***** gross
I can't speak to Skyline as I have never had their chili, but Hard Times (a local chain in the DC area) has Cincinnati style chili that is great. I make my own from time and am obviously biased, but like it very much.

Hometown BBQ, Brooklyn is very good. He actually opened one in Miami, and based on his history and standards, I'd bet its very good too. I haven't been to that one though.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
We still haven’t announced Steele, even though Mario acknowledged he was hired at his signing day presser.

Just kidding….

Not positive but think it was said a presser to announce and introduce all the new coaches. May be waiting for that

Advertisement
Hot take

White chicken chili and chicken tortilla soup are better than regular chili

Fight me
My wife has a very simple white chicken chili recipe that's 100% better than regular. Just had it on Monday and I'm thinking we should make a double batch next week for more leftovers.

Hometown BBQ, Brooklyn is very good.

View attachment 176412

View attachment 176413

You ruined the joke with your little "facts"!

My sister lives like 10 mins away from there and she insisted we go there once (instead of Lucali) as I had joked with her about the original picture/meme.

It actually IS very good but NYC prices are obviously in effect. I remember 1lb of any meat being between $30-$40. I once catered an entire 15 person tailgate with brisket and sides and dessert down here when Texas Hold Em was open for like $109....and we had leftovers.

YO
Hometown BBQ, Brooklyn is very good. He actually opened one in Miami, and based on his history and standards, I'd bet its very good too. I haven't been to that one though.

View attachment 176412

View attachment 176413

YO, Hometown is legit but wayyyyy out there in Red Hook, only knock. The city usually held a pig roast “festival” a few years back that may come back around this summer. It too was phenomenal with vendors coming from everywhere.

Advertisement
Wondering if the Auburn drama is going to cause more waiting as potential candidates from other $EC wait to see what unfolds on The Plains. As much as we love Miami and our Canes coaches who grew up in $EC culture may just prefer to stay. Not everyone loves Big City Lights.

Idk. This is preparation (which CAN be replicated), timing & instincts at the highest level.

I just don’t think this can be taught. JMO.

It can’t be taught. It takes a special dude to be able to do stuff like that and not get caught with your pants down. You’d never see something like that at the college level.

you couldn’t ask for a better coach than Ed, however coaching just isn’t about your game knowledge, the majority of it is communication skills. Be able to turn complicated things into simple terms so a 19 year old can understand it.

Ed’s a genius, probably Elon musk level but for football. Does he have the ability and patience to dumb down his knowledge so it’s easily digestible for a young adult? Who knows. Look at how many guys failed at trying to play with Brady.

He’d be a complete asset on the recruiting trail and in the film room. He’d be pointing out differences in a receivers stance and the body Language of the QB and a lot of players can’t handle that type of stuff…they start thinking too much.

Advertisement

Just kidding….

Just an observation but you whine a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back