Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t sure if he was part of that scandal going on or not. The “to pursue NFL opportunities” probably is a dead giveaway

Oh yeah he‘s gonna get slammed with a multi year show clause.

The Athletic‘s story from last summer said Pierce was the de facto HC and Herm was the aloof CEO.

This is what happens when you make an agent the AD (Ray Anderson) and let him his his long time friend and client (Herm) as HC and then bring in several other former clients as analysts.

Advertisement
Oh yeah he‘s gonna get slammed with a multi year show clause.

The Athletic‘s story from last summer said Pierce was the de facto HC and Herm was the aloof CEO.

This is what happens when you make an agent the AD (Ray Anderson) and let him his his long time friend and client (Herm) as HC and then bring in several other former clients as analysts.
I was huge supporter of the hire early but everything you laid out is true. It's a disaster down there.

You ruined the joke with your little "facts"!

My sister lives like 10 mins away from there and she insisted we go there once (instead of Lucali) as I had joked with her about the original picture/meme.

It actually IS very good but NYC prices are obviously in effect. I remember 1lb of any meat being between $30-$40. I once catered an entire 15 person tailgate with brisket and sides and dessert down here when Texas Hold Em was open for like $109....and we had leftovers.

Haha. Sorry, my belly takes this stuff very seriously. I think its actually even more expensive than that! It's the Real Estate factor.

Another good one in NYC is Mighty Quinn.

Also Lucali was going to be my next pizza review. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back