So what’s the excuse going to be next year

We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process

Old reliable "we are young"
We have been you for the past 15 years but whatever

Advertisement
The U Voted the best practice team in the nation CMD voted practice coach of the year
That’s the best we can get next year

Advertisement
We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process
Its the same for the past 4 coaches. Talk going in, poor results, then ‘it’s worse than you knew, bigger fix, etc.’ Then failure. Wash, rinse, repeat.

There will be plenty of excuses.

From the debbie downers?

"corch manure and Penisman Penos sork, This is miami, we need to play the bag game! Hire Leach. fly the bannerz! bild the bilbord! Donate today! blow it all up and loes out so we can go spred and loss games 49-44 any porster who doesn't agree is a cucklord"

From the coaches?

"it takes time to build a culture and learn to win our way, we are young and growing"

I think most fans can recognize currently it is just a complete cluster of ineptitude all around from the AD to coaches and players. A roster that is supposedly as talented and actually motivated as this one is should be able to go 7-5 with relative ease considering the competition. This team struggled hard just to get to 6-6.

Advertisement
Taking my canes love away..this absolutely is not a 6 win football team next year. 3 straight 6 win seasons is almost as hard as going 12 years and never representing the ACC coastal..Those kids up front were coming around up until the disaster at duke. Some here have written of Jarren, I haven’t. We lose massive production at LB but replace it with more quality depth. That should be eased with the Dline being even better. The. Secondary should be better. The ST needs a place kicker. It’s hard to be that bad again but who knows..At the very least this should be a 9 win team with a chance to win every game

I agree with you other than the 9. I'll stick with 8 as expectation.

But your overall theme is correct. The ones overreacting to losses now are the same type who somehow thought we were on the verge of a national championship in 2017. This program is 8-4 level so a supposed bounce upward to that range wouldn't be a bounce at all. It would be mere reinstatement of normalcy,

One of these years we'll have another season like 2017 where all the late bounces go our way, and we'll end up 9-3 or thereabouts.

If be bump into the late Top 10 recruiting for a few years in a row then we'll be eligible to have a season like the Gators this year.

BTW, cheeseburgers will always suck. Major props to hometown Burger King for continuing to offer the incomparable Whopper at default without cheese.

All I know is our sideline dancing is gonna be lit. If y’all think you saw a great routine this year, wait till we have one year under our belt. You guys thought TNM was for football. This **** was for dancing. Get ready boys!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos will be scapegoated next year to buy Manny more time.

the time to do that was this year. Enos has coordinated many offenses before. if he couldnt get it done with this talent and the schedule we had, then it's just not going to happen. he didnt just have a bad year...he historically failed. keeping Enos for another year, will prove that Diaz isn't capable of leading a program, making tough decisions, and correcting course.

If Enos stays, Diaz must go.

Advertisement
Back