So what’s the excuse going to be next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process
Lol next year he will actually fire some coaches to save his *** for a third year just to probably be canned. Seen this one too many times for coaches who refuse to change when you should. Funny he fired all the offensive guys last year for accountability. Fields a worse offense lol

There is no excuse we are a bad team. The schedule isn't easy because we aren't good. 6-6, lets run it back again boys.

Don't fall for none of the buzz that will be created because Manny for some reason knows how to create a buzz. Until this team proves that they're better I'm not going to believe in them. This season was the last straw. I'm going to treat them like I treat my Redskins. I'll watch up until I think the game is over, I'm not buying any merchandise to support them, and most importantly I remove all emotion from this team. I still want to see them win but I refuse to feel like I felt after the FIU loss again. So 6-6. We will lose to UNC, Wake Forest, Temple, Mich St., VaTech and Duke.

Advertisement
Worst outcome possible is that he makes a few staff changes and goes 8-4 next year or similar. He can sell progress and upward mobility even though that’s probably his ceiling. I hate it but we need a gigantic fiery crash. I have faith manny will deliver that based on these 12 games.

Advertisement
Manny not going anywhere.
Manny not firing anyone.
6-6 at best next year.
Vote of confidence by the anally retentive BoTches & BJ.
Fans’ throats are hurting post-crying stage, cheeks tight and hurting, tears are no longer running, just teary eyes.
Apathy sets in.
Game attendance 10k - 20k a game.
Dolphins cache of new draftees will be the new focus and source of excitement.

Taking my canes love away..this absolutely is not a 6 win football team next year. 3 straight 6 win seasons is almost as hard as going 12 years and never representing the ACC coastal..Those kids up front were coming around up until the disaster at duke. Some here have written of Jarren, I haven’t. We lose massive production at LB but replace it with more quality depth. That should be eased with the Dline being even better. The. Secondary should be better. The ST needs a place kicker. It’s hard to be that bad again but who knows..At the very least this should be a 9 win team with a chance to win every game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back