So what’s the excuse going to be next year

Advertisement
2-10 easily. 1-11 if these idiot coaches and lazy players work at it. No hopes for 2020 season at all. Won’t watch. If you do, you could possibly turn into a pillar of salt.

boy reading just a couple of your posts, you seem like a real ray of sunshine

You guys are already started *****ing and complaining about next year when it hasn’t even started yet. You still have the bowl game and two national signing days left this year before you start the 2020 hate. All in due time man just give it a chance.

You guys are already started *****ing and complaining about next year when it hasn’t even started yet. You still have the bowl game and two national signing days left this year before you start the 2020 hate. All in due time man just give it a chance.

If changes aren’t made there is 0 chance of anything but status quo next year.

The same people defending them today will defend them after we lose 6 games next year. Some fans are planning on renewing season tickets as we speak !
Yes they will. And most of that will come from Hecht.

At the end of the season, don't let them change the narrative that Blake, Manny, and everyone needs to be fired. They will try to switch to this being the assistants fault. Don't let them.

Advertisement
I can't wait to trash the staff and university in 2020.

Yes they will. And most of that will come from Hecht.

At the end of the season, don't let them change the narrative that Blake, Manny, and everyone needs to be fired. They will try to switch to this being the assistants fault. Don't let them.

That's why I think no changes will be made. Then He'd have nobody to blame next year. Enos will be gone after the 2020 season and we'll have to deal with Diaz in 2021. As a DC, I loved Diaz 's ability to recognize what wasnt working and adjust. As a HC, hes a bum who's magic tricks are running out.

If changes aren’t made there is 0 chance of anything but status quo next year.
I know and we will ***** and complain next year. I am saying there is more complaining left to do this season. It’s not over yet folks!!!

Advertisement
I am saying there is more complaining left to do this season. It’s not over yet folks!!!

True.

I’ve already chalked up the meaningless bowl game as another loss. The opponent is irrelevant at this point. A 6-7 losing season looks like a lock.

Manure gonna say “blake lames didn’t put me in a position to win and therefore I did the same to our players “ what a cheesy ghey excuse manny girl

Advertisement
Goodness what I'd give to see some people round here coach a team. Not a post defending Diaz though he needs at least another year. But dammit, Id love to see the coaching jobs done.

The only thing better than the coaching staff excuses will be the clowns here... "some of you cant wait for a loss," "Every coach should get 5 years to recruit," etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back