So what’s the excuse going to be next year

Advertisement
We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process

Not enough chains. Some new chain will have to be created for 2020.

Advertisement
Senior leadership is the **** problem....I want three and out kids not guys staying for five years. Mostly jags always stay and elite guys bounce to make money

Taking my canes love away..this absolutely is not a 6 win football team next year. 3 straight 6 win seasons is almost as hard as going 12 years and never representing the ACC coastal..Those kids up front were coming around up until the disaster at duke. Some here have written of Jarren, I haven’t. We lose massive production at LB but replace it with more quality depth. That should be eased with the Dline being even better. The. Secondary should be better. The ST needs a place kicker. It’s hard to be that bad again but who knows..At the very least this should be a 9 win team with a chance to win every game

Lololololololololololol. Say bro, I got a platinum bridge in Iowa. Send me your checking account and routing numbers via private message and it's yours.👍

the time to do that was this year. Enos has coordinated many offenses before. if he couldnt get it done with this talent and the schedule we had, then it's just not going to happen. he didnt just have a bad year...he historically failed. keeping Enos for another year, will prove that Diaz isn't capable of leading a program, making tough decisions, and correcting course.

If Enos stays, Diaz must go.
Under a competent AD the time to do that would be this year, but you're forgetting who we're dealing with here. Incompetent AD and apathetic administration towards the football program. The only pressure coming at Diaz is from the fans.

Advertisement
We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process

Everything you said was probably correct. I personally would have more patients with Manny if he wasn’t apart of this staff prior and responsible for Defensive makeup

True freshman starting qb. Enos and Diaz have the plan in place. Give them time to develop Van Dyke because the other guys on the roster are to blame.

True freshman starting qb. Enos and Diaz have the plan in place. Give them time to develop Van Dyke because the other guys on the roster are to blame.
Guys you gotta give them time

6-6, 7-5, 8-4? What more do you want?

Who wants to play for Miami with a bunch of negative Miami fans on the internet?

Under a competent AD the time to do that would be this year, but you're forgetting who we're dealing with here. Incompetent AD and apathetic administration towards the football program. The only pressure coming at Diaz is from the fans.

The only good thing that this team has going for it now, is a few rabid fans that refuse to give up.

If those give up, we would finally be Rutgers.

Advertisement
What type of medicine do you practice?

7D377C65-2C59-481F-A49D-AAA1B55B877E.jpeg

Advertisement
Not enough upperclassmen leadership, but the 2021 class has that leadership, I can tell cause they have a group chat - Manure.

Pero I brought you the Turnover chain bro I'll turn this mierda around dale Miami

The simps have already started falling back in line, waiting to jerk this moron off for firing some coaches.
They are going to jerk themselves off after Manny cans a bunch of coaches next season.

Then the excuse that the staff needs time.

Rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Back