So what’s the excuse going to be next year

We’re missing “senior leadership” and we “don’t have enough competition” .... blah blah blah

whats the over/under on the word “culture” for next year

culture = process

The cloud of lofty expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely has built in excuses for next year, but trust me when I tell you it will be a multitude of "issues" that prevents winning at the highest level.

Totally unrelated but I gotta get this out of me. How many games can U lose on purpose? Similar to calling a halfback pass in a driving snowstorm when the opposition is reeling, yet you find a way to throw that game, IT IS CRIMINAL TO DO THAT.

Taking my canes love away..this absolutely is not a 6 win football team next year. 3 straight 6 win seasons is almost as hard as going 12 years and never representing the ACC coastal..Those kids up front were coming around up until the disaster at duke. Some here have written of Jarren, I haven’t. We lose massive production at LB but replace it with more quality depth. That should be eased with the Dline being even better. The. Secondary should be better. The ST needs a place kicker. It’s hard to be that bad again but who knows..At the very least this should be a 9 win team with a chance to win every game
Of course your blind slurper @ss posted this. Smh your insufferable just like Diaz man. As matter of fact I’m gonna start following you on here so I can see everyone of your excuses next year and then compare them to Diaz’s and see if I found a match! Lmao

Advertisement
Of course your blind slurper @ss posted this. Smh your insufferable just like Diaz man. As matter of fact I’m gonna start following you on here so I can see everyone of your excuses next year and then compare them to Diaz’s and see if I found a match! Lmao
Funny part is...not once did I mention the word coach or the name Diaz
1575473534550.gif

2-10 easily. 1-11 if these idiot coaches and lazy players work at it. No hopes for 2020 season at all. Won’t watch. If you do, you could possibly turn into a pillar of salt.
I'm actually done watching Miami football until they get a competent head coach. Which will be never.

It was fun when the Canes were great

Darn that Matocha, he's just not the guy, let's give Van Dyke a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back