So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread has gone crazy...

But is it really hard to even think its possible, Ice sent his kids to UM before he got his job there, Liked having a gig with a university which Im sure pays way better than Dade county (hmm, it is UM maybe Im wrong. Lol..) then had to hit the bricks when the new regime came in. It seems entirely possible to me he soured on UM when he felt he lost a job he was entitled to. Now he won't probably come out and knock UM but he probably wont help either.

After the poster, U Know, posted those tweets from the current players puttin in work for us fans to make sure we have a memorable season next year, this thread should have been locked. I could give two $hits about Treon Harris and whoever else wants to play for FSU. Im rollin with my boys all day who want to wear this O&G!

After the poster, U Know, posted those tweets from the current players puttin in work for us fans to make sure we have a memorable season next year, this thread should have been locked. I could give two $hits about Treon Harris and whoever else wants to play for FSU. Im rollin with my boys all day who want to wear this O&G!

Couldn't agree with a post more than this!!

Advertisement
IMO Ice is driving kids to FSU to get a payday out of it. (Staff position) He would make a lot more money than he is as a high school coach.

Ah so the same ol nonsense, good to see all is normal in the family

I'll ask one more time because I'm blind and don't want to read through 11 pages of this.

But just glancing through this thread there seems to be a lot of assuming and no facts.

Where are the facts?
What do you 100% know without the shadow of a doubt about UM and BTW?
Who are these posters that are mad we missed out on Harris? (Say their name and a quote example)

People seem more ****ed off at Ice about other players than Treon....maybe i've misunderstood If I have answer my questions above because I'm beyond confused about why canes are attacking canes?

Finally like I said I don't think I read a post in this thread that was along the lines of "aww **** we missed Treon." If you have provide an example for my blind ***. All I'm getting at is WTF are we arguing about?

Advertisement
From what I can tell Berrios has absolutely nothing to do with Treon Harris....

Berrios was not a high priority target for the Coaches since we have 3 big fish in SoFla we're trying to nab in Dixon, Lane, and Rudolph. Even JoJo. There just wouldn't have been room to take 2 of those (presumably Dixon and JoJo) and then also take Berrios.

When Kaaya called the coaches raving about Berrios after playing with/against him in the opening, the Coaches changed their mind and trusted Kaayas word for it and also saw his outstanding performance and the ridiculous numbers he put up.

I think its as simple as that. I don't think this had anything at all with Booker T Washington.

Golden arrived at Miami and politely asked Guise Harris to return to his 6x6 office and the comfortable confines of the teacher's lounge at Booker T. Nothing that happens with any of his players we're recruiting will surprise me. He's saltier than a soft pretzel over the fact that Golden kicked him off the career ladder and back into the dumpster.

Bottomline is that Harris will not see the field until he is a JR. He is going to waste 2 years trying to throw the rock and then Jimbo will slide someone else in front of him... Then he'll have no choice but to change positions to try and save his career or simply transfer. If he wants to play QB, I believe he should go to UCF or something similiar. I'm truly not wishing this kid anything bad.

Unfortunately for him, at Miami, we are set at QB. At WR, if we get some of the WR's were shooting for, we'll be great. DB is where we need more depth...

Now if he were willing to go he down that path, he could see the field as a sophomore and possibly make it to the next level. I would only take him as a DB based on our current need.

Honestly, I do not think anybody is really upset at him going to FSU to play QB. Everyone is upset because it seemed like Bethal was going to commit and that suddenly changed. DJ committed and now were getting criptic messages. Lastly, we all want Chad, as he appears to be a good local kid and we do not want coach Harris to push him in another direction...

Advertisement
I know not everyone on the board has great reading comprehension so lemme clear some thangs up so we can lock this mfer and move on.

1) No one here should give a single **** about where Treon plays ball at the next level, I'm pretty sure most of us don't. He's a good player but, he isn't gonna make or break this program. Anyone complaining about a meltdown over Harris is missing the point. No one is melting down over Harris.

2) This supposed meltdown is the result of an on going peculiarity in the behavior of athletes and coaches associated with the BTW program.

3) The frustration being expressed in this thread is due to Bethel delaying his commitment and then Harris, who happens to be the son of the BTW HC and suspected UM saboteur, pulling the hat for the Noles. Turning what was to be a fine day, with another hometown product committing to the []_[], into a reminder that the situation at BTW is complicated and getting recruits out of there will continue to be tough sledding.

Last edited:
Does Chad Thomas attend BTW or just play football there? that can make a difference as well even if it is a small one

This site is not moderated, all the crazies are coming out. I have had enough of this thread this needs to be closed....

Advertisement
From what I can tell Berrios has absolutely nothing to do with Treon Harris....

Berrios was not a high priority target for the Coaches since we have 3 big fish in SoFla we're trying to nab in Dixon, Lane, and Rudolph. Even JoJo. There just wouldn't have been room to take 2 of those (presumably Dixon and JoJo) and then also take Berrios.

When Kaaya called the coaches raving about Berrios after playing with/against him in the opening, the Coaches changed their mind and trusted Kaayas word for it and also saw his outstanding performance and the ridiculous numbers he put up.

I think its as simple as that. I don't think this had anything at all with Booker T Washington.

The coaches told Berrios his offer had nothing to do with his performance at the opening, it was all about timing

I never know what to make of the whole Ice Harris issue but I'll say this:

When I found out that Denver Kirkland was a silent commit to both FSU AND UM, my first thought was, "How could Ice Harris not know about that?"

It's still my first thought on that issue.

I never know what to make of the whole Ice Harris issue but I'll say this:

When I found out that Denver Kirkland was a silent commit to both FSU AND UM, my first thought was, "How could Ice Harris not know about that?"

It's still my first thought on that issue.

This. Along with the fact that Matthew Thomas was a silent that changed his mind and never told UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back