So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect Tito....I couldn't possibly disagree more with your last post.

It's not about him pushing kids TO Miami...it's him pushing/leaning/insinuating the alternatives.

I'm done talking about this. It's **** obvious already that Ice is no friend of the program. Wake me up when we get a significant recruit from BTW not named Harris that doesn't require giving Lice a job , "coincidentally" of course.

and if chad thomas commits here he is...??

Wake me up when that happens. And even when Thomas goes to FSU or somewhere else there will be plenty of excuses on Ice's behalf from his apparent fan club on this board. The only BTW kid I think we even have a realistic shot at is Bethel...and that's only cause FSU and UF have or will end up with higher rated kids at the same position.

If you're a Canes fan root for Ice to get a college job and leave the area. "Either that or pretend BTW doesn't exist".

Hard to do that when BTW has one of the best teams around in the nation, i mean what you want the program to do, look at players from Gulliver, Edison or Miami Springs,
come on, lol,

I'm not arguing they are consistently good and produce good talent. But what good is it if we can't get any of them?

I'll say it again...outside of Brandon that came along with Lice getting a job at UM....what has BTW given us of significance over the last 6-7 years?

Of course I'd rather have them on our side...all I'm saying is it's pretty clear at this point Lice has other intentions.

We've gotten into Miramar, & MNW, soon Central, some STA, but we're missing the point that we have to win games on the field to get those players to line up, Winning cures everything so Miami has to turn the ship around with wins then players that have options to be a Cane will do the same, but don't say cut the cord on a certain team that has legit talent along with recruiting the same legit teams that have players that want to be in the program.

Advertisement
but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

no he isn't he is going as a QB

Tito and whomever else can say that Ice doesn't have anything against UM but as of late, the trend is pointing the other way.

Also, this comment from Treon is down right shameful.

"That's the school I've liked the best ever since I was a young kid, so I committed today. Coming up I just loved FSU," said the Rivals250 prospect.

Its also impossible for FSU to land Harris because they ruined the relationship with Booker T when they told Bethel to kick rocks.

Dramatic mother****ers around here.

Let's keep it 100 with all this, if he didn't have the last name of Harris and wasn't from BTW, I doubt we'd all give a ****. Kids a nice prospect but not someone who is a sure fire talent

Advertisement
For all those that lump Uncle Luke and Ice together please stop. Luke says some negative **** but still loves the U and send his kids there if given the chance. Ice is butt hurt from being fired by Golden and does anything in his power to hurt the U.

Curious to hear gogeta's response on all the noise at BTW the last week

My take:

None of you clowns wanted anything to do with Ice harris or his son, YET theres an all out meltdown when his son verbals to another school.

- Kid wants a shot at qb, And has stated this from early in his recruitment...only thought about giving us a shot at another position. Im guessing fsu will lie to him to get that shot..obviously they want Bethel,and Chad. People also forget that Matt Thomas grew up playing with Treon as his qb since little leagues. This offer maybe to keep Matt Thomas and crew inline though i think theyve been recruiting Treon for awhile.

Dont care about that loss to much..i wanted the kid as a cb recruit. The big dog from BTW is Chad Thomas...i dont care about Bethel/Jackson as much...im all in on Chad Thomas, he's a special recruit.

Bethel/Patten can be replaced as a cb prospect fairly easily.

Great post, this is a very pathetic thread.

You'll still worrying about some cat that's still in high school that could be a bust in college?!? The current Hurricanes ain't worrying about Treon are BTW, so why are you'll? It's about whose on the roster and who is committed! Let Duke, Deon, Perryman, etc...deal with those guys!

1) deon bush ‏@deonbushlive2 now

Football season around the corner lets get sun life stadium jumping this year

2) DREAMCHA$ER!! ‏@KillAStan_ now

Shhhh Were Backkkkk #UMiami

3)Allen Hurns ‏@AHurns_1

Just know we working @S_Morris17 @MHagens_33 #ChasingGreatness

Advertisement
You'll still worrying about some cat that's still in high school that could be a bust in college?!? The current Hurricanes ain't worrying about Treon are BTW, so why are you'll? It's about whose on the roster and who is committed! Let Duke, Deon, Perryman, etc...deal with those guys!

Shhhh Were Backkkkk #UMiami

3)Allen Hurns ‏@AHurns_1

This guy gets it.

Oh and **** you guys (and me I guess) for making this thread longer than the Travonte Valentine one. Ol sad *** woe is me *** ninjas.

With all due respect Tito....I couldn't possibly disagree more with your last post.

It's not about him pushing kids TO Miami...it's him pushing/leaning/insinuating the alternatives.

I'm done talking about this. It's **** obvious already that Ice is no friend of the program. Wake me up when we get a significant recruit from BTW not named Harris that doesn't require giving Lice a job , "coincidentally" of course.

and if chad thomas commits here he is...??

Got the brass balls enough to tell his coach to take an effing leap.

Shhhh Were Backkkkk �� #UMiami

3)Allen Hurns ‏@AHurns_1

I Love Hurns man I think people sleeping on him. He could be our breakout WR this season for real. Half of his tweets are about how much work he's been putting in.

I won't forget a tweet he had a few weeks ago that said something along the lines of "I love going to the field in the middle if the night and seeing my teammates already out here working. #Unexpected. "

Current canes all day. I really believe many of them are working extremely hard.

Shhhh Were Backkkkk �� #UMiami

3)Allen Hurns ‏@AHurns_1

This guy gets it.

Oh and **** you guys (and me I guess) for making this thread longer than the Travonte Valentine one. Ol sad *** woe is me *** ninjas.

smh exactly what i said..

Advertisement
Just got out of meeting after flying to Houston, seems like something happened. What I miss?

Didn't we cool on Treon, straight from him?... Might have been asked already but ill be damned if I gonna read thru the *****assness of this thread..

JC

Its worth noting that Treon Harris was invited to The Opening as an athlete, not a QB. To my knowledge Treon Harris did not even compete at QB at The Opening. He played wide receiver in the 7 on 7's.

Yeap... Everybody seems to know this besides him and his dad. He's not going to be throwing the ball, he is going to be catching them... If he really wants to make it beyond college, DB is his only chance for a decent payday. As a QB or WR, he is going to go hungry because there's too much competition with better physical attributes... That's reality.

Advertisement
And another thing...how am I an Ice apologist? First off, Tito was the one who interviewed him twice and both of those stories were very good. He is a prominent (arguably the best) Head Coach in South Florida whether you guys like it or not. We will continue to run stories with him because he knows the landscape down here as well as anyone.

Is this a Miami Hurricanes recruiting message board or a Let's Suck Off all the South Florida Coaches recruiting board? If it's the latter, let me know now so I can bounce. Ice, Genron, U-School, etc, don't send their kids to Miami, so why the **** do I come on to a recruiting board for MY FAVORITE TEAM and read bull **** articles about guys that hate or don't support our program?? And then you act surprised or defensive when MIAMI FANS get ****ed. We DON'T give a **** about who the "best south florida" coaches are Pete. We care about the Miami Hurricanes. If these coaches and mentors and street agents aren't in support of our program, why post their stories on a Canes message board? Isn't there a South Florida high school publication y'all could run? Sorry for the flame, but this **** was getting ridiculous. I came over to this site from Rivals because of you and your work, but dammit man.

You fail to mention that Genron was the one who brought Valentine to Miami
Camp all 3 times he went (one time Valentine didnt want to go and Genron forced him). Miami has offered only one U-School kid in the last 4 years and his signing day isn't until 2015. With Ice, Miami continues to actively recruit his school hard so we will continue to talk to him. Sorry we can't control the words that come out of his mouth. It's like you're blaming us for having these coaches not like the program.

No, but we can definitely blame you for giving people who don't like the program a forum to speak. If you can't see the difference then you are too stupid to be writing to begin with.

Just got out of meeting after flying to Houston, seems like something happened. What I miss?

A lot of posters have wet and sullied panties because a player who wasnt coming here commited to FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back