Smh AB!!!

You simply can't in this day & age as a High Profile Professional Athlete, conduct yourself like that (Not talking Rape...but texts) Incredible talent who I've been a fan of since jump....but an incredible idiot...

Dude, as a human being you should not be conducting yourself in this manner. Someone does that to my daughter I'm likely going to prison for life.

Advertisement
Dude has a live-in girlfriend that hes had 3 kids with.

And just admitted to the world that he was ******** around with her.

What a POS. Married or not; shes the mother of your children man.

As for the rape allegations, innocent until proven guilty.

Advertisement
LMAO calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" is racist?! Dude, she gamed the system and claimed she was native american so she could receive entitlements. Then she was DUMB enough to take the **** DNA test and it came back 1/1024 native american! GTFOH. Claiming Obama was born in Kenya is not racist. You need to understand what the definition of racist/racism is before you throw the word around so **** much.
It is when you call her that before knowing what she is. The same as saying Obama was born in Kenya. He’s making assumptions about someone based on what they look like.

If you don’t get that claiming someone is ineligible because they are black and must be from Kenya is racist then may god help you.

And yes, that’s one of the reasons I strongly dislike Warren. She’s clearly out of touch.

Last edited:
The part that irritates me is when people say 'reverse racism'.

Thats a load of crock. It's racism no matter who does it.

That's an interesting take. To me, this ultimately comes down to two things; the idea of tribalism, in that we are all naturally predisposed to be more comfortable with and protective of others who look like ourselves. And secondly, the socioeconomic agendas that exist within the framework of our society.

To expand on this, we all innately feel a connection with our own race, just as we do our own families. And most people act in their own self-interest, which we often feel is directly tied to the socioeconomic well-being of what we consider to be our racial heritage.

It's a touchy subject so I prefer not to get into specific examples or pointing fingers at certain groups... but for me the one of the biggest obstacles for Americans overcoming many of the racial issues in modern times is that we generally fail to recognize/enforce that racism happens everywhere, between all races. When we attack the problem through our own lenses, the other groups tend to get mad and we all just end up pointing fingers at each other or excusing ourselves from the conversation without making any real progress.

So yes, I believe eliminating terms such as "reverse racism" and keeping consistent standards regardless of which groups are on either side of the equation would be a step in the right direction towards eliminating inequality.

Last edited:
The part that irritates me is when people say 'reverse racism'.

Thats a load of crock. It's racism no matter who does it.

1) There's derogatory terms,...and then there's racism. Everyone that uses a "term" they shouldn't use isin't necessarily a racist,...no matter how much them using it may anger us.

He could've literally had the same exact argument with someone that looks more like him and switch one derogatory term for another (i.e., n_____ in place of c________). Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he has.

Long story short,...this stuff about using a certain term while you're upset is going nowhere fast and doesn't define a pattern of how someone treats people that "look" different, and/or how they see other people. <----- When we're getting into this kind of stuff is when we're THEN dealing with racism.

2) How the media reacts to things doesn't define "laws" or "rules",....nor should they. They are only interested in clicks, advertising, subscriptions, et. al. On the one hand, you can complain about how unfair it is that X is all over the news in headline after headline, yet Y is not,...but you're at that point really complaining about our ability to have a free press. Their job isint to be fair, but to monopolize what they think you'll be interested in reading or viewing.

Do people get unfairly fired for it? Sometimes, yes. No system is perfect,...every system has drawbacks.

Don't know about you, but sign me up for the perils that come with that instead of communism. I'll just shoulder it and enjoy our ability to say what we want, read what we want, and react how we want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His Pats contract is very incentive heavy too:

20190911_125009.jpg

It is when you call her that before knowing what she is. The same as saying Obama was born in Kenya. He’s making assumptions about someone based on what they look like.

If you don’t get that claiming someone is ineligible because they are black and must be from Kenya is racist then may god help you.

And yes, that’s one of the reasons I strongly dislike Warren. She’s clearly out of touch.
No. Trump was trying to discredit Obama's qualifications to hold the office of the potus. His father was from Kenya, his parents met there Iirc and spent time there. If his father was from Lichtenstein that was have been the accusation.

No. Trump was trying to discredit Obama's qualifications to hold the office of the potus. His father was from Kenya, his parents met there Iirc and spent time there. If his father was from Lichtenstein that was have been the accusation.

@jthomps123 wrong. Hillary Clinton is the one who brought up the birth certificate issue in the dems primary and tried to beat him down with it.

...obama won't release his Harvard application because he applied as a "foreign student" and it will show he got preferential treatment. people have seen it and reported on it. thus, it stirs the pot and Trump jumped on it as did democrats. all Obama has to do is release the application.

@jthomps123 wrong. Hillary Clinton is the one who brought up the birth certificate issue in the dems primary and tried to beat him down with it.

...obama won't release his Harvard application because he applied as a "foreign student" and it will show he got preferential treatment. people have seen it and reported on it. thus, it stirs the pot and Trump jumped on it as did democrats. all Obama has to do is release the application.
I never said Trump was the first. Just saying that its not racism driving his insinuation that Obama was born in Kenya, but that fact his father was.

Advertisement

I’m not into politics but it sounds like if someone saw it they’d do more than talk about it they’d show proof.

Anyone can make an accusation about anybody. Show the proof or shut up crying over it.

Last edited:
I’m not into politics but it sounds like if someone saw it they’d do more than talk about they’d show proof.

Anyone can make an accusation about anybody. Show the proof or shut up crying over it.
Exactly. Same thing with the AB situation. Where's the proof that he called Mayock the C word? Why didn't rape accuser file criminal charges instead of wanting money? Who cares, he's RICH and BLACK therefore he has to go! Now here comes the part where the RACIST ask that same dumb *** question, " WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? " LOL

Advertisement
All this said and you guys can have fun with racial and political rabbit holes but I really don't think appropriate reaction is hard in these instances if we're just talking that of the public.

The accused should ALWAYS be innocent until proven guilty and you dont HAVE to believe the accuser (as a large swath of the #MeToo crowd demands) but you also need to refrain from the instant efforts to discredit them too.

A belief that ones own race is superior to another. I mean, you could've easily googled it if you didn't know.
It's just that you seem to have a problem with things others think are racist so I wondered about your definition.

So does that belief have to be explicitly stated or can it be implied? Is it only using racist terms or saying one race is superior, or could a person reference something that has been historically associated with a certain race in a negative manner? Could a person perpetuate "negative" stereotypes and be considered racist, or do they specifically have to state that their race is superior?

Imagine believing everything you read without context or all the facts.

I see people do this all the time to further push agendas especially retarded as extreme democrats and republicans.

Extremist are horrible no matter what it’s about. Religion, Politics, Gender Issues, Race issues.

If you come across as a extremist I can’t rock with you too tough. That shyts a borderline mental illness.

Every time there is a thread and race or politics get brought up you see extremist pop up. Mother**** all of you *****assniggas. That **** is so wack fam.

If you can’t have a level headed conversation with someone whose views may differ from yours YOU are the problem.

But instead folks blindly join these factions, religion and politics mainly based off of demographic or what their parents did.

I told my kid I’ll support whatever he’s into. He doesn’t have to follow my religion or beliefs. If you only know one thing or been taught one thing your whole life with little to no real exposure to opposing views then you are walking around this earth blindfolded.

Advertisement
Back