Smh AB!!!

Never known an illiterate, stupid person to become a billionaire presiding over an empire of 500+ businesses, and then get elected POTUS. But ok, if that makes sense to you so be it.

You do realize that American Airlines & Baptist Health employ MORE people.....in Dade County ALONE...than the Trump Organization (and those "500" businesses) claim to....WORLDWIDE.

It's essentially a mom & pop family-run branding company. The greatest trick ever pulled not by Satan himself was Mark Burnett convincing a large swath of this country that "The Donald" was some business maven that ruled over boards of directors and had legions of satisfied shareholders.

Advertisement
How IS it racist? I refer you back to the ACTUAL definition of racism. If someone were to say "Look at him, you can clearly tell he's from Kenya." That would be idiotic and arguably MOTIVATED by racism yet not inherently racist, but to say that someone is from somewhere other than where they claim to be from.... not racist. Sorry.

I’m not getting sucked into this any further

You do realize that American Airlines & Baptist Health employ MORE people.....in Dade County ALONE...than the Trump Organization (and those "500" businesses) claim to....WORLDWIDE.

It's essentially a mom & pop family-run branding company. The greatest trick ever pulled not by Satan himself was Mark Burnett convincing a large swath of this country that "The Donald" was some business maven that ruled over boards of directors and had legions of satisfied shareholders.
Do you realize how hard it is to have sustained success in just ONE business, just ONE? That being said no, I dont know the numbers, why didn't you post and source them if you do?

Advertisement
Back