Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow did your third grade mind come up with those insults? I'm actually pretty moderate. I know what you're talking about. Trump is often accused of things just so extreme liberals have things to jerk themselves off about. And I call that out too. Like when Trump was asked about creating a group for minorities or something, and Trump said something like "why don't you form it?" The journalist happened to be a minority, so some liberals went off.

Not racism. He would have said that regardless of who asked.

But things like claiming with absolutely zero proof that Obama was born in Kenya, calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas", and so much more is racism. And I'm calling you out too. It's obvious he says racist things, and there is a long history of him doing racist things, starting with racial discrimination against prospective black tenants in the 70s.

Err umm I meant, you must love crying and sucking ******!!!! Got you good didn't I?! :rolleyes:
LMAO calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" is racist?! Dude, she gamed the system and claimed she was native american so she could receive entitlements. Then she was DUMB enough to take the **** DNA test and it came back 1/1024 native american! GTFOH. Claiming Obama was born in Kenya is not racist. You need to understand what the definition of racist/racism is before you throw the word around so **** much.

Can someone translate?
3WS8x7d.gif

Advertisement
LMAO calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" is racist?! Dude, she gamed the system and claimed she was native american so she could receive entitlements. Then she was DUMB enough to take the **** DNA test and it came back 1/1024 native american! GTFOH. Claiming Obama was born in Kenya is not racist. You need to understand what the definition of racist/racism is before you throw the word around so **** much.
And what is the definition of racist/racism?

Sad thing is....I was a crazy AB Fan....Guess you never know...

This is why I look at athletes , musicians , actors and entertainers as what they’re “ entertainers”. I’ve never put them higher than that or treated them like anything different.

People treat these people as idols or gods which is flat out weird as ****. At no time can I remember celebrity worship being so crazy.

Reality is you wouldn’t want to know who most of these folks really are.

Advertisement
Back