Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Everybody's accountable to someone. Marcus Allen held out From training camp a few times and got what he wanted. How'd that end? Al Davis kept him from racking up stats at the end of his career. What goes around comes around.

Marcus Allen is literally the WORST example you could pull out. Marcus Allen was screwed over by Al Davis, because Al was a douchebag that didn't like it that Marcus was bigger than him in LA. Marcus was so beloved by his own teammates, they kept voting him as the "Commitment to Excellence" award winner, even when he wasn't playing. Marcus was a guy whose career was **** near destroyed due to politics, and the fact that Al Davis didn't like it when a player dared to stand up to him. The whole Marcus Allen saga was the first piece of evidence that Al Davis was losing his grip on reality. He believed that he WAS the Raiders, and let's be honest: No one comes to see the old, doddering owner.

Weird timing. AB is a clown but this sounds sketchy

As we've seen time and time before, these #MeToo allegations should be weighed carefully. Is it possible Antonio raped her? Theoretically yes. That said, it's also very plausible that she wanted to blackmail the guy and when that fell through held onto the allegation to do maximum damage.

Advertisement
Yes I did and I will again. He was never even remotely considered racist until after he was elected. Considering how much he has done to help some communities it definitely seems like more fake news.
Jesus there are some dumb people on this planet. All that means is you didn’t follow very close and just happened to hear he was racist afterwards.

It’s been out there for a long time.

If you think about it, whether or not it’s true it’s perfect timing to try to make some cash. He’s already been convicted in the court of public option, for good reason I should add, but she probably thought he’d settle to get it out of the news after everything that just went down

Advertisement
Jesus there are some dumb people on this planet. All that means is you didn’t follow very close and just happened to hear he was racist afterwards.

It’s been out there for a long time.
I have seen no proof of that other than dress wearing ****** liberals like yourself crying and sucking on a ***** pacifier every time you see a red hat. Anytime someone tells the truth about you, y’all cry racism. Typical. Spit that ***** out and GFYS with it.

Last edited:
Outside of OJ, Rae Carruth, and Aaron Hernandez, has an NFL player/alum ever caused this much of a circus? These stories never end well.

Marcus Allen is literally the WORST example you could pull out. Marcus Allen was screwed over by Al Davis, because Al was a douchebag that didn't like it that Marcus was bigger than him in LA. Marcus was so beloved by his own teammates, they kept voting him as the "Commitment to Excellence" award winner, even when he wasn't playing. Marcus was a guy whose career was **** near destroyed due to politics, and the fact that Al Davis didn't like it when a player dared to stand up to him. The whole Marcus Allen saga was the first piece of evidence that Al Davis was losing his grip on reality. He believed that he WAS the Raiders, and let's be honest: No one comes to see the old, doddering owner.
Marcus Allen is a perfect example of what vindictive team management can do to get back at a player.

Al Davis was an ******* across the board.

Advertisement
Usually one to believe the victim, but the whole thing seems shady as f*ck. Dude jerks off on your back and you hang out with him, at his place, for a third time? I f*cking hate AB, too

I have seen no proof of that other than dress wearing ****** liberals like yourself crying and sucking on a ***** pacifier every time you see a red hat. Anytime someone tells the truth about you, y’all cry racism. Typical. Spit that ***** out and GFYS with it.
Wow did your third grade mind come up with those insults? I'm actually pretty moderate. I know what you're talking about. Trump is often accused of things just so extreme liberals have things to jerk themselves off about. And I call that out too. Like when Trump was asked about creating a group for minorities or something, and Trump said something like "why don't you form it?" The journalist happened to be a minority, so some liberals went off.

Not racism. He would have said that regardless of who asked.

But things like claiming with absolutely zero proof that Obama was born in Kenya, calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas", and so much more is racism. And I'm calling you out too. It's obvious he says racist things, and there is a long history of him doing racist things, starting with racial discrimination against prospective black tenants in the 70s.

Err umm I meant, you must love crying and sucking ******!!!! Got you good didn't I?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh he allegedly raped a woman?

Well, he raped the Steelers and Raiders, so...seems to be a pattern emerging.

We'll see. Maybe the Raiders aren't as stupid as we thought immediately releasing him.

Advertisement

Snowflake.

Wow did your third grade mind come up with those insults? I'm actually pretty moderate. I know what you're talking about. Trump is often accused of things just so extreme liberals have things to jerk themselves off about. And I call that out too. Like when Trump was asked about creating a group for minorities or something, and Trump said something like "why don't you form it?" The journalist happened to be a minority, so some liberals went off.

Not racism. He would have said that regardless of who asked.

But things like claiming with absolutely zero proof that Obama was born in Kenya, calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas", and so much more is racism. And I'm calling you out too. It's obvious he says racist things, and there is a long history of him doing racist things, starting with racial discrimination against prospective black tenants in the 70s.

Err umm I meant, you must love crying and sucking ******!!!! Got you good didn't I?! :rolleyes:

Im so tired of hearing about the birtherism thing bc nobody ever gets it right. I’m not taking a side to this but Trump didn’t start the conspiracy and neither did Clinton. Trump was wrong for bringing it up but it didn’t come from either of them.

A volunteer on Clinton’s campaign made it up and they were immediately fired. Shortly after that Clinton’s boy Sidney Blumenthal said Obama was born in Kenya. Reporters were sent to investigate and that’s how it got out.

I know a certain Bucs player mom VERY closely and I hear about these chicks coming for her son all the time. Heck his fiancé is straight trash along with her family. Dude had a vasectomy recently but didn’t tell her. Him and his family are waiting on her to come up pregnant lol. But once you have a baby from her, it’s cheaper to keep her. The thing is, you can see the red flags immediately and most situations are avoidable. It’s just that most of these dude think with their ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back