Smh AB!!!

Personally, it wouldn’t bother me if someone called me a cracker or a honky. I would just laugh and move on. In today’s world though it’s not acceptable for anyone to use racist language. In the past I believe certain folks got a pass due to the discrimination that they may have faced. Not that way anymore though. We are all accountable for our actions, that includes AB.

I don't give af if someone calls me names either. I was just confused by your comment. Since you made it seem like if a black man called his boss a cracker in the 1950s most bosses would have not done anything about it.

Advertisement
At first I was a little miffed that he landed in NE... but maybe this was his genius; that he didnt want to play for the Raiders, and was willing to sacrifice a larger payday to play for a championship franchise? That celebration looked like a 'goal achieved' moment to me...

Maybe he just played everyone? If so, well done AB. Well done. I still dont like you... but well done.

Advertisement
I don't give af if someone calls me names either. I was just confused by your comment. Since you made it seem like if a black man called his boss a cracker in the 1950s most bosses would have not done anything about it.
I guess that would have depended on the boss. Most likely though, in the 50’s, probably not.

I guess that would have depended on the boss.

You can say the same about bosses in the "liberal age" too. Plenty of bosses wouldn't fire their employee for calling them a cracker. If someone said that in the 50s their would be a good chance the guy would be lynched. People were getting lynched for talking to white women. I would consider that "soft".

Advertisement
Advertisement
At first I was a little miffed that he landed in NE... but maybe this was his genius; that he didnt want to play for the Raiders, and was willing to sacrifice a larger payday to play for a championship franchise? That celebration looked like a 'goal achieved' moment to me...

Maybe he just played everyone? If so, well done AB. Well done. I still dont like you... but well done.

This was allllll Rosenhaus.

AB got to Oakland and saw the sHT team and QB he had and said Fck this,Drew get me the *** out of here.

No way a guy gets cut in the morning for insubordination and doing the sHT he did and 4 or 5 hours later has a contract signed,sealed and delivered.

Advertisement
Holy shït this thread did not disappoint.

getabrain_6917.jpg

LOL, He deleted a post where He said "GFYS" when I called em' a racist...snowflake.
You think it’s okay for AB to be a racist but you would be upset if a white person was. It’s obvious to everyone here you are a hypocrite and a racist. I treat everyone the same. You don’t get a pass because of skin color. Typical snowflake, always the victim.

Advertisement
Back