Slurper Rollcall

Bro there are 120 Div 1 programs in the country. How many of these programs have won national titles in their entire history? How many of those programs are even above .500 historically? Yet they all have fans that go to every game, buy every tix and even donate.

You root for the program because you love the program. Whether they win or lose, you SUPPORT the program. If you're literally only supporting a program because of wins or losses, then just root for Bama and save yourself from a lifetime of misery supporting a program that will NEVER BE WHERE BAMA IS unless things drastically change at the systemic nationwide level.
Ok, ok, ok…. just so I understand. We should just accept the fact that we’re never going to get back to “elite”, and we should just keep supporting the organizations failures with our hard earned money just because we love the program…. EVEN THOUGH, most of us probably first became fans of said program, because they were winning? Furthermore, we should just blindly support the bullshyt we see on the field, UNCONDITIONALLY, because the current system, is holding us down? WTF kinda Hotep bullshyt is that? We **** near got beat by App State, because of unmotivated players, ****** schemes, and bad corching, not because the **** system needs changing. What does the system have to do with us **** near losing to App State? We may not ever win another title or get back to elite in my lifetime, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna throw my hands in the air and say, “Oh well, it is what it is” as we getting our **** pushed in. If I see a problem, I’m gonna call it out. We have a glaring problem in the leadership position(s) of the football program, at this university! That is all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone worth their salt can see we are in trouble but I swear a lot of you actually enjoy it when the team is struggling.
D217C13D-3DFA-4C97-95B1-312BD9947421.gif

Why would you **** away your money? Idc how much you love something, if you are giving it money you expect them to not waste it. If you’re in it for the tax break, I suggest you give it to an organization that helps the needy. At least then only about half of it will be wasted and not all of it.

Ask the fans at every other school not named UGA or Clemson or OSU or the top programs that are allowed to away with murder. Ask the fans at every program that doesnt stand a prayer of winning the NC, or making the playoffs, or even winning Conference or division titles. These programs still have thousands of fans attending games, still have donors, still have season tickets, people buying their merch.

Ok, ok, ok…. just so I understand. We should just accept the fact that we’re never going to get back to “elite”, and we should just keep supporting the organizations failures with our hard earned money just because we love the program…. EVEN THOUGH, most of us probably first became fans of said program, because they were winning? Furthermore, we should just blindly support the bullshyt we see on the field, UNCONDITIONALLY, because the current system, is holding us down? WTF kinda Hotep bullshyt is that? We **** near got beat by App State, because of unmotivated players, ****** schemes, and bad corching, not because the **** system needs changing. What does the system have to do with us **** near losing to App State? We may not ever win another title or get back to elite in my lifetime, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna throw my hands in the air and say, “Oh well, it is what it is” as we getting our **** pushed in. If I see a problem, I’m gonna call it out. We have a glaring problem in the leadership position(s) of the football program, at this university! That is all.
Preach man

Advertisement
Ask the fans at every other school not named UGA or Clemson or OSU or the top programs that are allowed to away with murder. Ask the fans at every program that doesnt stand a prayer of winning the NC, or making the playoffs, or even winning Conference or division titles. These programs still have thousands of fans attending games, still have donors, still have season tickets, people buying their merch.
What’s your point? Bc thousands of other people like to waste their money you want us to as well?

This program isn’t like the bottom 100. It’s not asking much to win the worst division in college football, when we’ve been the most talented team in this division for 90% of the time we’ve been in it.

People like you who don’t care about results and still want everybody to blindly give their money and support this, are the problem. You’re enablers. You’re saying its ok as long as they field a team.

Last edited:
I’m a “slurper” and proud of it. In the grand scheme of things it’s college football and this program has given me more great memories than most fans could ever dream of.
I get ****ed off and I get angry, but they still have my support 100%.
You’re ok it’s just a flesh wound

You begging for money still

#brokebitch
What I’m begging for? I didn’t say I was putting the banner together this time sporto! I simply posted a thread encouraging the next like minded individual who’s sick and tired of being sick tired of seeing bums like Flake and Manure further ruin this program to fly a banner and call those two nincompoops out! I can definitely fly the banner all by myself if I wanted too and the way this season is going I just May. But the problem is I’ll be fighting for air space from other fans flying theirs and I’m sure the WEZ getting in the action. Don’t forget to look up while your blowing manure on game days buddy boy! 😂🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I’m begging for? I didn’t say I was putting the banner together this time sporto! I simply posted a thread encouraging the next like minded individual who’s sick and tired of being sick tired of seeing bums like Flake and Manure further ruin this program to fly a banner and call those two nincompoops out! I can definitely fly the banner all by myself if I wanted too and they way this season is going I just May. But the problem is I’ll be fighting for air space from other fans flying there’s and I’m sure the WEZ getting in the action. Don’t forget to look up while your blowing manure on game days buddy boy! 😂🤣

paragraphs

Alwayshurt Puertoricane and Go Canes biggest slurpers for any HC. Will u guys be changing your usernames when a new HC is hired? We will still be able to tell who u guys are by your posts. You guys ain't good at this super hero thing, Clark Kent has a better disguise than them.
Facts!

If I were @Go Canes!! i would either take a long hiatus from the board or man up and apologize for being terribly wrong and slurping Danny Miaz to the tune of 15-0, with no evidence that we would be any better this season after the two previous abysmal seasons. Same goes for @puertorricane, @AHURT12, and some of the other slurp crew.

This happens with every corch that this BoT and Admin hires. Most sane people that are not blind and have critical thinking skills can usually tell pretty soon if a guy is a corch or not…and then there are those that would rather die on their swords than admit their folly.

Bull****! You’re a manure slurper of the highest ******* order and it’s time to meet your fate as you and your ilk are the true problems with this program. Because you and your ilk keep the cycle of dog**** come out the Hecht coming as you continually ask for another kick In the nuts. Off we’re there heads!
View attachment 154415

And what fate is that?
Ypu really are taking this forum too seriously.
Is the internet and it has no input nor influence on what goes on with Miami football program.

Anyone worth their salt can see we are in trouble but I swear a lot of you actually enjoy it when the team is struggling.
I have no idea if you support Manny or have or never have. So I’m not coming at you I’m just stating a fact. Manny is not the guy and I’ve been saying it since before he was hired. Those of us who were right, want the ones who have been wrong to see the light. And for the annoying ones, we enjoy making fun of them.

We’ve put up with 3 years of being called fake fans, mopes, etc. so yes we will take to the boards and say we were right. But to say we enjoy this is wrong. Nobody on here prefers to lose with a terrible coach. We would much rather be good and complaining about playing a sloppy second half in a 31 point route. Or only signing 6 five stars. Unfortunately we don’t make the rules or hire the coaches. So the best we can do is call them like we see them. And that’s what we will continue to do.

Advertisement
What I’m begging for? I didn’t say I was putting the banner together this time sporto! I simply posted a thread encouraging the next like minded individual who’s sick and tired of being sick tired of seeing bums like Flake and Manure further ruin this program to fly a banner and call those two nincompoops out! I can definitely fly the banner all by myself if I wanted too and the way this season is going I just May. But the problem is I’ll be fighting for air space from other fans flying theirs and I’m sure the WEZ getting in the action. Don’t forget to look up while your blowing manure on game days buddy boy! 😂🤣
7B8CA0AC-F152-4731-8E48-4E6721A8CEC2.gif

Advertisement
Facts!

If I were @Go Canes!! i would either take a long hiatus from the board or man up and apologize for being terribly wrong and slurping Danny Miaz to the tune of 15-0, with no evidence that we would be any better this season after the two previous abysmal seasons. Same goes for @puertorricane, @AHURT12, and some of the other slurp crew.

This happens with every corch that this BoT and Admin hires. Most sane people that are not blind and have critical thinking skills can usually tell pretty soon if a guy is a corch or not…and then there are those that would rather die on their swords than admit their folly.
Facts

Facts!

People should not apologize for voicing an opinion. Apologize to who? Saying a team will be good or **** is no personal attack to anyone and does no harm to anyone.

Advertisement
Back