Slurper Rollcall

I love the fact you think I’m a super fan hahaha

Just because I don’t knee jerk and want to burn it all to the ground every other year doesn’t make me a slurper. Makes me someone who realizes at some point in time u have to get off the merry go round of ****ery. But carry on my guy. Seems to me this consumes u more than it does me. When the next coach on your list is a loser too and you’re calling for his head I’ll just laugh at you
So just give manny 10 years and he will figure it out?

Advertisement
Look man, you, Relly and Dwins and others were right from there start… I wasn’t… but I recognized it and owned up on here to being wrong. I said I’d take a back seat to you guys during the next coaching hire. But some of these guys not only cant admit being wrong but they continuously mocked people who didn’t tow their line.
I am not even going to act like I am an expert at hires. I will sit back and let others choose too. But I was able to at least able to tell this guy was a corch. You began to tell pretty quickly. Most of these slurpers don't care about Mannys coaching. They like him because he is Manny Diaz and he can do no wrong.

Advertisement
@AHURT12 @canesthing3 @Go Canes!! @puertorricane @Fawk_U Haters @HurricaneHauk @Echtcane @Andrew @Turnoverchaincane @1LuvCane

Add to this list. This will be known as "The Doofus List". Credit goes to @Go Canes!!

Embarrassed Shame GIF
Unfortunately the biggest slurper is the ad

So just give manny 10 years and he will figure it out?
Is this ur logic? Don’t rant and rave and ***** about everything and you’re a supporter?

I’d be shocked if he last till Nov at this pace

But I mean dude deserves it. Just sucks as it’s another step back and I’m in the camp the coach won’t matter

Advertisement
Slurpers must go down with this ship. Keep defending lispy till the very end! Don't try to hide or change names.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back