Slurper Rollcall

People should not apologize for voicing an opinion. Apologize to who? Saying a team will be good or **** is no personal attack to anyone and does no harm to anyone.
I agree that voicing an opinion does no harm to anyone.

But that is not what some of these guys have done since the off-season. They’ve tried to villainize and ridicule anyone that dared stand against their 15-0, insane prediction, or that didn’t support Danny Miaz’s regime.

If anything, I would say that the side that needs to learn some tolerance for other people’s opinions on this board are the ones that try to bash good posters like @Dwinstitles for not falling for the same **** sandwich that keeps up being lapped up by many posters on this board during the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Facts!

If I were @Go Canes!! i would either take a long hiatus from the board or man up and apologize for being terribly wrong and slurping Danny Miaz to the tune of 15-0, with no evidence that we would be any better this season after the two previous abysmal seasons. Same goes for @puertorricane, @AHURT12, and some of the other slurp crew.

This happens with every corch that this BoT and Admin hires. Most sane people that are not blind and have critical thinking skills can usually tell pretty soon if a guy is a corch or not…and then there are those that would rather die on their swords than admit their folly.

14-1

But that is not what some of these guys have done since the off-season. They’ve tried to villainize and ridicule anyone that dared stand against their 15-0, insane prediction, or that didn’t support Danny Miaz’s regime.

If anything, I would say that the side that needs to learn some tolerance for other people’s opinions on this board are the ones that try to bash good posters like @Dwinstitles for not falling for the same **** sandwich that keeps up being lapped up by many posters on this board during the last 15 years.
thank you, they act like I have to follow the flock and not allowed to be ****ed off.

Well, this whole board needs more tolerance for other peoples opinions, regardless of topic or stance at hand. The 15-0 meme has been ridiculed from the day it started.

I could ask the same people who write stuff like "Manure" or "Asslee" to apologize, but I dont because 1. I have stopped giving a **** and 2. how does it matter to me? It does not for one bit.

Trying to enforce an apology for someone defending his opinion is not how things should go and it certainly shows a lack of tolerance for that opinion.

Advertisement
thank you, they act like I have to follow the flock and not allowed to be ****ed off.
Facts, brother!

After having watched Canes football since 1982, I know what it’s supposed to look like, and what we have seen under yet another corch is definitely far from it.

Until we clean house inside the Admin, and the BoT realizes that our football program (and our baseball program) are what put the U on the map, we will continue to suck.

They have systematically destroyed our once proud athletic programs, and are happy about it. Until Flake James, Strawley and the rest of them are fired and competent/qualified people are hired, we will continue to see the same results.

Well, this whole board needs more tolerance for other peoples opinions, regardless of topic or stance at hand. The 15-0 meme has been ridiculed from the day it started.

I could ask the same people who write stuff like "Manure" or "Asslee" to apologize, but I dont because 1. I have stopped giving a **** and 2. how does it matter to me? It does not for one bit.

Trying to enforce an apology for someone defending his opinion is not how things should go and it certainly shows a lack of tolerance for that opinion.
I’m not trying to force anyone to apologize. But after trumpeting 15-0 for months without ceasing, dude should have the integrity to man up and say he was wrong.

He didn’t show up on the board directly after the Bama game because he knew that he’d get destroyed. Same thing happened this past Saturday. Crickets after our fortunate escape against App State.

I’m not trying to force anyone to apologize. But after trumpeting 15-0 for months without ceasing, dude should have the integrity to man up and say he was wrong.

He didn’t show up on the board directly after the Bama game because he knew that he’d get destroyed. Same thing happened this past Saturday. Crickets after our fortunate escape against App State.
Well, why should anyone go anywhere knowing he would get destroyed? If we would deal with opinions in a more respectful manner, this wouldnt be a discussion in the first place.

Even if he was wrong, he doesnt have to man up and say it. If I wanted everyone to make posts about how wrong they were, the board would be posting "I was wrong"-threads for weeks straight.

Well, why should anyone go anywhere knowing he would get destroyed? If we would deal with opinions in a more respectful manner, this wouldnt be a discussion in the first place.

Even if he was wrong, he doesnt have to man up and say it. If I wanted everyone to make posts about how wrong they were, the board would be posting "I was wrong"-threads for weeks straight.
He doesn’t have to man up and say it, but it’s the honorable thing to do.

I think @Go Canes!! is a funny poster, and I like him. Nothing against him personally.

Advertisement
"This Hurts me...more than it Hurts you Minny"
Keep this buffonery up, and the Banner will be flying....
1574618902625.png

I’m a “slurper” and proud of it. In the grand scheme of things it’s college football and this program has given me more great memories than most fans could ever dream of.
I get ****ed off and I get angry, but they still have my support 100%.
spongebob im ugly and im proud GIF

Advertisement
Facts, brother!

After having watched Canes football since 1982, I know what it’s supposed to look like, and what we have seen under yet another corch is definitely far from it.

Until we clean house inside the Admin, and the BoT realizes that our football program (and our baseball program) are what put the U on the map, we will continue to suck.

They have systematically destroyed our once proud athletic programs, and are happy about it. Until Flake James, Strawley and the rest of them are fired and competent/qualified people are hired, we will continue to see the same results.
Yea we need some alpha SEC type hires within the school to fix this. No more purple hair people

Advertisement
This *****in is therapy... how else did this fan base survive the last 20 years?

Without that, half the fanbase would have stepped off the ledge like the cat on Saturday!

This program has lost 5 of its 9 lives on Coker, Radio, Folden, Richt and Manure.
... we are fast running out.
Dude is a Blake James plant

Advertisement
Back