Slurper Rollcall

who

All ACC
They must be publicly shamed.

List them. I'll start.

@AHURT12 @canesthing3 @Go Canes!!

AppSt. does this to everyone, am I right?
How did it feel when Mario drug his nuts across your face?

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I support this. I tried to warn everyone that App St was a trap game back in spring or something and that we very well may lose, and I got blasted so hard.
To be honest, it should be a ban-able offense to spout bullsh1t that confidently with no consequences. Also, disclaimer, I’ve been drankin.

Advertisement
I'm not a particular Manny fan, but some of you all need to wakeup to the reality that is college football today. Where a Toledo can take ND to the mat, or South Carolina needs a last minute FG to beat a bad East Carolina team, or Arkansas pounds Texas. There are the 5 or so haves, and all the other have nots - we're in the latter group

I support this. I tried to warn everyone that App St was a trap game back in spring or something and that we very well may lose, and I got blasted so hard.
To be honest, it should be a ban-able offense to spout bullsh1t that confidently with no consequences. Also, disclaimer, I’ve been drankin.
It's all good, brutha. We all know we're just a directional school, without a direction.

Advertisement
I'm not a particular Manny fan, but some of you all need to wakeup to the reality that is college football today. Where a Toledo can take ND to the mat, or South Carolina needs a last minute FG to beat a bad East Carolina team, or Arkansas pounds Texas. There are the 5 or so haves, and all the other have nots - we're in the latter group
Ooweee starting off strong with this one right here.

Advertisement
You do realize Arkansas plays in SEC?

Advertisement
Back