Slurper Rollcall

They need banning. They've done untold psychological damage to hundreds, if not thousands, unsuspecting gullible Canes fans and the most dangerous part is that THEY'LL DO IT AGAIN NEXT OFF-SEASON.
I asked for this the last two seasons and was told no

Advertisement
Actually a lot less of them them there used to be.

Almost two decades of following a program lost in the wilderness will do that.

Advertisement
3smv35.jpg

I guess you've not followed that program for the last, oh I don't know, decade. The last four years, they have a total of 11 wins combined.
And yet they tea bagged Sarkasian and Texas today.

BONUS: didn't even have to temp Sarky withba 6-pack before kickoff

Advertisement
These clowns relating this to a one game performance 🤣 we have a small portion of the fanbase that are beyond short sighted. Don’t even want to have to lay out all of the g5 struggles we’ve had with manny. 2 of which resulted in L’s LOL 2 Others legit came down to the wire. And 1 game we looked mediocre but won somewhat convincingly against UAB

BUT ITS JUST ONE GAME!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a slurper, i'm a realist. Y'all still living in the 80s, stop living in delululand. Even Nick Saban couldnt bring us back to the glory years, it's no coincidence he failed at MSU and the Dolphins when he's put on even playing field, but can somehow blow up under L$U and Crim$on Tide.

Diaz, Blake, Pres, BOT none of that **** matters. Sure a better coach might have us beat App St by 3 TDs or lose by only 14 points to Bama, but we will never get to where we were, where Bama, UGA etc are now, unless the entire college football landscape is changed.

Advertisement
Back