Slurper Rollcall

Advertisement
They don't wanna let go of Manny
They be like this
tenor (14).gif

Alwayshurt Puertoricane and Go Canes biggest slurpers for any HC. Will u guys be changing your usernames when a new HC is hired? We will still be able to tell who u guys are by your posts. You guys ain't good at this super hero thing, Clark Kent has a better disguise than them.

Why would I change my username, Im a fan of the U not the coaches.

Any coach that is hired will have my support cause his success means success for the team I love.

Wow, is this the loser mentality that has infected the program? If that's the case, be real about it. Stop selling dreams to the fans and the players. Stop bringing five and four stars here and wasting their time.

It's plain FACT. You and others on here cant handle it because you're all living in delulu land, still fantasizing about 80s dynasties. The college football landscape has changed, some programs are allowed to spend millions buying the best players and others arent.

Meanwhile, delulu fans going through the same song and dance, first banners ,then getting coaches fired, then hiring new coaches, then turning on them when they lose the 5 stars to Bama $$, and then flying banners again when they get blown out by Bama.

We have been turned into VT. Either accept that and support the team when they struggle and claw against App State or MSU or the Coastal, or just live in abject misery for the rest of your life. Or pray for a miracle at NCAA/ESPN and whoever else runs college football that they either slam the programs cheating hard or they allow Miami to join.

Advertisement
Argued with some of our fans on Twitter this week when they were calling for a 52-10 style blowout over Appalachian State. Based on what?

This program is now 49-28 dating back to the start of the 2015, final season for Al Golden. The Canes play down to competition and have for years. This was the 2019 game against Central Michigan all over again.

Watching fans hype some stats about the Canes doing a good job rushing the pass against Alabama—in a game a freshman quarterback dropped four touchdowns and 344 yards in his first start, leading his team to a 44-13 win—that's about as cucked as it gets for this fan base.

I’m a “slurper” and proud of it. In the grand scheme of things it’s college football and this program has given me more great memories than most fans could ever dream of.
I get ****ed off and I get angry, but they still have my support 100%.
I think you just don’t mind sitting through 3 hours of terrible football every weekend.

“I’ll have what he’s having bartender”.

Why would I change my username, Im a fan of the U not the coaches.

Any coach that is hired will have my support cause his success means success for the team I love.
If u know they are bad call it. My problem is u get mad when others don't believe in the HC. U think we r trolling at times but it's our honest opinion. Until proven otherwise he's trash

Argued with some of our fans on Twitter this week when they were calling for a 52-10 style blowout over Appalachian State. Based on what?

This program is now 49-28 dating back to the start of the 2015, final season for Al Golden. The Canes play down to competition and have for years. This was the 2019 game against Central Michigan all over again.

Watching fans hype some stats about the Canes doing a good job rushing the pass against Alabama—in a game a freshman quarterback dropped four touchdowns and 344 yards in his first start, leading his team to a 44-13 win—that's about as cucked as it gets for this fan base.
orgy cuckold GIF

Advertisement
If u know they are bad call it. My problem is u get mad when others don't believe in the HC. U think we r trolling at times but it's our honest opinion. Until proven otherwise he's trash

Never get mad with anything here.
Everyone has their opinions others have agendas.
I'm a fan and will always root for success.
Don't care for negativity, if and when the University makes a change I'll root for that coach.

I'm not a particular Manny fan, but some of you all need to wakeup to the reality that is college football today. Where a Toledo can take ND to the mat, or South Carolina needs a last minute FG to beat a bad East Carolina team, or Arkansas pounds Texas. There are the 5 or so haves, and all the other have nots - we're in the latter group
While agree with you on this to a point is it to much to ask for a well coaches team? I understand we are not winning it all soon but the basic fundamentals are lacking big time. Not to mention we look like we can’t even line up right most nights

coaching is killing us and by all accounts this is the best staff we’ve had in a while.
It all falls on the head guy Manny. Wether you agree with that or not is up to you

only hope we see some major improvement over the rest of the season

It's plain FACT. You and others on here cant handle it because you're all living in delulu land, still fantasizing about 80s dynasties. The college football landscape has changed, some programs are allowed to spend millions buying the best players and others arent.

Meanwhile, delulu fans going through the same song and dance, first banners ,then getting coaches fired, then hiring new coaches, then turning on them when they lose the 5 stars to Bama $$, and then flying banners again when they get blown out by Bama.

We have been turned into VT. Either accept that and support the team when they struggle and claw against App State or MSU or the Coastal, or just live in abject misery for the rest of your life. Or pray for a miracle at NCAA/ESPN and whoever else runs college football that they either slam the programs cheating hard or they allow Miami to join.
That's a **** poor excuse for **** poor coaching. Stop with the obsession of Alabama, we played App state this week and looked ******. You can't tell me u watched the game and saw a well coached team. What about all the teams with less talent than us in the top 25? Cincinnati is a top 10 team right now. No excuses, they just play good football with what they have.

Just so I understand….

Your suggestion is that we give up all expectations? Give up hope of ever winning a national championship? Give up all hope of ever winning a conference title?

What exactly are we supporting them for if not to win games? These aren't your children.

Isn’t everyone doing all this to win games? To beat the other teams? Are you really saying that we should just give up on ever winning anything significant? Let a few schools have all the glory, rewards and fun and we just sit back and participate and contribute their success? Just let them have all the big bonuses and fame off of our backs as we just show up and give them the wins?

You know they charge money to see them play? You do realize they collect millions from networks to broadcast their games?

What is everyone doing all this for then if not to win? If not to win it all?

And I have to wonder why you think Miami will never get back to a championship? I mean other than hiring the worst coaches? Do you understand what it will take or has it been just too long with such a pathetic program you have no idea what it even means to win anything significant?

Advertisement
They must be publicly shamed.

List them. I'll start.

@AHURT12 @canesthing3 @Go Canes!!

AppSt. does this to everyone, am I right?
How did it feel when Mario drug his nuts across your face?

Embarrassed Shame GIF
I love or loved everything Manny does in off season, but he’s not it and I’m done with him. Way over his head and his gimmicks are done. We look small, have recruited terribly at positions like LB and DE and that’s all on him.

Never get mad with anything here.
Everyone has their opinions others have agendas.
I'm a fan and will always root for success.
Don't care for negativity, if and when the University makes a change I'll root for that coach.
You are full of it.

Don’t click the “Dumb” button when someone makes a likely prediction on this site.

Attachments

• B6171DB2-2D58-4D57-9FC0-30A09269DD99.jpeg
    B6171DB2-2D58-4D57-9FC0-30A09269DD99.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Just so I understand….

Your suggestion is that we give up all expectations? Give up hope of ever winning a national championship? Give up all hope of ever winning a conference title?

What exactly are we supporting them for if not to win games? These aren't your children.

Isn’t everyone doing all this to win games? To beat the other teams? Are you really saying that we should just give up on ever winning anything significant? Let a few schools have all the glory, rewards and fun and we just sit back and participate and contribute their success? Just let them have all the big bonuses and fame off of our backs as we just show up and give them the wins?

You know they charge money to see them play? You do realize they collect millions from networks to broadcast their games?

What is everyone doing all this for then if not to win? If not to win it all?

And I have to wonder why you think Miami will never get back to a championship? I mean other than hiring the worst coaches? Do you understand what it will take or has it been just too long with such a pathetic program you have no idea what it even means to win anything significant?

Bro there are 120 Div 1 programs in the country. How many of these programs have won national titles in their entire history? How many of those programs are even above .500 historically? Yet they all have fans that go to every game, buy every tix and even donate.

You root for the program because you love the program. Whether they win or lose, you SUPPORT the program. If you're literally only supporting a program because of wins or losses, then just root for Bama and save yourself from a lifetime of misery supporting a program that will NEVER BE WHERE BAMA IS unless things drastically change at the systemic nationwide level.

Bro there are 120 Div 1 programs in the country. How many of these programs have won national titles in their entire history? How many of those programs are even above .500 historically? Yet they all have fans that go to every game, buy every tix and even donate.

You root for the program because you love the program. Whether they win or lose, you SUPPORT the program. If you're literally only supporting a program because of wins or losses, then just root for Bama and save yourself from a lifetime of misery supporting a program that will NEVER BE WHERE BAMA IS unless things drastically change at the systemic nationwide level.
Actually, people support their programs despite the losing. Not win or lose. Fans at nearly all those 120 programs get just as angry as Miami fans when they do not play well.

However, how many are still fighting to win? How many schools just like Cinny, Utah or USF are fighting to get more credit to get invites to the playoff. You think these teams are not trying simply because the deck is stacked against them?

That is your nature, not theirs. They are fighting to win. They are fighting for something bigger. A Conference title. A bigger Bowel and one day even a NC.

You may not care if Miami has losing seasons but the overwhelmingly majority do.

Advertisement
Back