Slurper Rollcall

Advertisement
@who @SWFLHurricane @Dwinstitles @OriginalGatorHater

EC3DA4CB-F8EB-42A7-95DB-6BB42399A7F4.gif

Advertisement
@Astcloud11 I don't want to fire Manny and hire Cristobal just to be ****ed that he isn't winning 10 games by year 2. I want Manny to wake up and not have to start the cycle all over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those clowns care more about Manny Diaz than the entire roster. Manny and his posse are ruining these kids careers. He has cost these kids money since they are all going to drop in the draft compared to where they would go with a competent coach.
Look man, you, Relly and Dwins and others were right from there start… I wasn’t… but I recognized it and owned up on here to being wrong. I said I’d take a back seat to you guys during the next coaching hire. But some of these guys not only cant admit being wrong but they continuously mocked people who didn’t tow their line.

Advertisement
You can’t be this ghey….oh wait u truly are hahahah. Must suck that this consumes your life. I turned the game off at half time ans enjoyed my say. Saturdays are boat days now

Enjoy your miserable life ****boi
The superfan turned off the game?! Say it ain't so. EAD.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

The superfan turned off the game?! Say it ain't so.
I love the fact you think I’m a super fan hahaha

Just because I don’t knee jerk and want to burn it all to the ground every other year doesn’t make me a slurper. Makes me someone who realizes at some point in time u have to get off the merry go round of ****ery. But carry on my guy. Seems to me this consumes u more than it does me. When the next coach on your list is a loser too and you’re calling for his head I’ll just laugh at you

I’m in the camp of we’ll never be what we were. How’s that for you

Advertisement
Back