Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

Only way to find out was to try...but we didn't.

What has Matt Campbell won again?

So you list 2 coaches we never could have got and a guy who is great because he won 7 games last year?

You just hate Miami and use this site to take out your misery. Its ok to admit it dude

Advertisement
What has Matt Campbell won again?

So you list 2 coaches we never could have got and a guy who is great because he won 7 games last year?

You just hate Miami and use this site to take out your misery. Its ok to admit it dude

At Iowa State...******* Iowa State. Btw it’s 8 wins **** boi. Come talk when you donate to the University of Miami and have had family play for their sports programs.

FYI don’t know if you noticed but the hiring list they ******* was absolute dog**** outside of Richt and Butch. No Mention of Babers, Neal Brown from Troy, or Scott Satterfield from Appalachian State but keep acting as if Greg Schiano wouldn’t be your head coach if UGA didn’t lose to UF in 2015.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Babers?

hahhhhhhahhahahaha. yep 4-8 Dino would have been great.

Dumbest "fanbase" ever
Is this guy serious? Doug Marrone even went 4-8 and 5-7 there...is he a horrible football coach?

Last edited:
lol. 0% chance you went to UM.

You don't just talk **** about Richt, you trash the whole school.

Must be some rough Saturdays for you with your hero Taggart looking like the joke he is

LMAO. That is funny coming from the guy that graduated from UGA and sucks Richts **** every chance he gets. I have never disrespected the U. I only trash Richt.

Last edited:
So we got trash? 9-4, 10-3. You have to back a decade for 9 and 10 wins back-to-back.

How many truly "great" coaches are there in college football. Who would you have hired that you think is so much better?
FYI, there's a thousand+ coaches that have not won a championship.

You need to keep it 100 on the expectations given where the program was when it was handed to CMR.

Fuente.

Advertisement
You are not happy we got a coach who for 15 years averaged over 9 wins a game in the toughest conference. That is what makes you a fake fan. Yes.

Toughest conference because ESPN says so.

And ya Richt didn't win the whole thing. Nothing to write home about. He is who we needed but it remains to be seen if he can take us to the promised land. Any cane fan who thinks years of 9 or 10 wins without any conference titles or championships is "great" is happy with average.

"The soft bigotry of low expectations."

That is ******* amazing

If you have to write down “I’m proud of this team” and “we have a great history” the you’ve got some problems

Advertisement
Fuente went 10-4 and 9-4. Very similar to Richt and he lost to the same Pitt team last year and GT, Clemson, and Oklahoma State

So you're trashing Richt but want a guy who's been almost identical but a little worse.

It is a lot harder to recruit at Va Tech vs Miami or UGA. He did that with LESS than half the 4 stars of Richt and 0 5 stars.

It is a lot harder to recruit at Va Tech vs Miami or UGA. He did that with LESS than half the 4 stars of Richt and 0 5 stars.

Oh well if that’s how you base your decisions, I guess you can’t complain about the LSU loss anymore. They have way more blue chip players than we do. Over 60% of their roster

Oh well if that’s how you base your decisions, I guess you can’t complain about the LSU loss anymore. They have way more blue chip players than we do. Over 60% of their roster

You are correct. Coach O is a WAY better recruiter than Mark Richt. The difference is the U should be recruiting at least close to the level of LSU where as Va Tech should not. However, I don't really hold the LSU loss against Richt. I am holding his dozens of other losses against him when he had superior talent. I hated him since we hired him. I watched him at UGA corching it up and I did not want him to bring himself over here.

Advertisement
**** Taggart bashing post, turns into a Ritch bashing. Back to Taggart fellas. I’ll start, He sure is a ****ty coach, am I right or am I right??

Bash CMR in one of the other hundred threads supported to that cause.

Truth be told I appreciate what he's saying. He understands the magnitude of his job bc there's pressure to uphold a certain standard.

Randy and Golden could care less about losimg to Duke or UVA or Cincinatti. Wed necer hear this kind of talk from them.

You are correct. Coach O is a WAY better recruiter than Mark Richt. The difference is the U should be recruiting at least close to the level of LSU where as Va Tech should not. However, I don't really hold the LSU loss against Richt. I am holding his dozens of other losses against him when he had superior talent. I hated him since we hired him. I watched him at UGA corching it up and I did not want him to bring himself over here.

OGH, how in the fvck could we recruit at LSU level when we were at Wake Forest level when he arrived? You are really saying some troll type ****.

You really wanted Fuente over Richt??? TF?? We needed someone to bring us into the 21 century. To **** with championship level. Just get us first onto an even plane with the rest of CFB from the sinkhole we were in.

I definitely question some of Richt’s decisions but you are taking &hit way too far.

Advertisement
Back