Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

Best coach in ACC. That is the party line, stick with it. Man just needs 4 to 6 years.
4-6? You kidding? It will take this guy more like 14-16...that's when full political correctness mandates that all teams be 50% female. And don't forget, FSU has a head start over the rest of us.

Advertisement
4-6? You kidding? It will take this guy more like 14-16...that's when full political correctness mandates that all teams be 50% female. And don't forget, FSU has a head start over the rest of us.

Do you think creatures who identify as females despite their born equipment will count as females? What about women who identify as males? And were do the *** guys fall? Do they have to declare as either pin or pincushion? Dang, it is getting complicated.

Part of me doesn't even want to think of something like this but...........

If we don't kick the living snot out of Willies Clown College this year......

I mean we couldn't possibly lose to these jagoffs at home.......Right??????

And spare me the whole rivalry talking points........ We need to give FSU an *** beating of historical magnitude.

Fuente was who I wanted. I don't give af how much money Richt donates. If he keeps corching it up here all the money wont help. So he is better then Golden and Shannon. I agree with that, but thats not much of an accomplishment.

How do you like him now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back