Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

Advertisement
I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?
UM does not want you as a fan, they are ashamed you graduated from the school, would be happy to give you back all the money you donated and probably also wish you never attended another game.

Says the ***gateer who literally goes around and reacts to every thread.. Richt's #1 stan... Hilarious.. Jon boy is that you. Spying for your daddy?

Hahaha.. some extremely hefty butthurt being exuded here. Stay salty *****boy

This guy that was up in Toledo named Matt Campbell

This guy that was in Boise named Chris Peterson

This guy that was at Vandy named James Franklin

That wasn’t hard

must be difficult, you were unable to match any coach with his correct school at the time we hired Richt...and please dont act like you or anybody would have thought hiring Campbell out of Toledo would have been a great hire. the other two were in their first couple years in a new job, and not viable candidates.

I agree but if Mark wants to be real Cane, it needs to be something like, “I admire his courage coming to FSU and getting his feathers beat off every year by my Canes. Jimbo ran away after last year cause he saw that future”.

As great as that would be (& it would be GREAT), Idk if we'll ever see the day he talks sht about another HC. He would immediately go down as a legend though.

Advertisement
Ya, let me know how that electrician license works out for you from Dade Tech in 40 years when you have trouble getting out of bed with all of the arthritis and tendonitis you have acquired over the years. I will be happy in my "useless" desk job that brings in more per year then a tech job brings in 10.

My certification is from ITT Tech, you mongoloid.

I laugh at Taggart and FSU as much as anyone. However..... I also remember when Dabo was a **** of a corch.

Here's hoping he not only stinks now, but in year 3. I say year 3 because if he's around in year 4, things have turned around.

Ya that is bull****. Quote me on another thread besides this one. I hate FSU even more then I hate Corch Richt.

I get called a Nole any time I'm outspoken against something with this program. Sheep mentality.

FWIW I do agree with a lot of what you say as far as amateur staff, limited expectations for MR, etc.. but it just doesn't belong in this thread. Richt will leave this program much better off then when he found it. Taggart will not. He's Al Golden (at best). Just enjoy.

Advertisement
He sounds like the intern apologizing for bringing his boss the wrong lunch.

Seriously, how did this dude get hired, Booby Bowden, or Jimbo has energy and passion some, this guy is like the walking dead. I have think he is a Russian plant

This quote defines your fanhood. And to answer your other question, Richt has two SEC titles. As much as fans like you try to diminish it, it's still an accomplishment.

I had to replace the fanhood" on my stove, the fan was real inside, not a fake fan, I checked

Advertisement
I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?
So we got trash? 9-4, 10-3. You have to back a decade for 9 and 10 wins back-to-back.

How many truly "great" coaches are there in college football. Who would you have hired that you think is so much better?
FYI, there's a thousand+ coaches that have not won a championship.

You need to keep it 100 on the expectations given where the program was when it was handed to CMR.

No it means he doesn't want mediocre bull****. How many sec titles did he win in 15 years. Lol stop acting like Richt is above criticism. I just can't wait until they lose another game we should def win. I want to see how you respond. You probably accept if your wife or girl is cheating just as long as you still get some. 🤣🤣🤣
All the richt slurpers downvoted me... I'm so hurt... all of never played football I guarantee you all.

Advertisement

lol. 0% chance you went to UM.

You don't just talk **** about Richt, you trash the whole school.

Must be some rough Saturdays for you with your hero Taggart looking like the joke he is

lol. 0% chance you went to UM.

You don't just talk **** about Richt, you trash the whole school.

Must be some rough Saturdays for you with your hero Taggart looking like the joke he is
Hey fam, why has your idol botch the quarterback position while he has been the head coach of the Canes?

No it means he doesn't want mediocre bull****. How many sec titles did he win in 15 years. Lol stop acting like Richt is above criticism. I just can't wait until they lose another game we should def win. I want to see how you respond. You probably accept if your wife or girl is cheating just as long as you still get some. 🤣🤣🤣

He won the SEC twice..

How many conference titles do Mullen and Taggart have?

You act like we passed on hiring Saban. Richt is huge improvemnt over our last 3 coaches. If you cant admit that you arent a fan anyways

Advertisement
Back