Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

This quote defines your fanhood. And to answer your other question, Richt has two SEC titles and as much as fans like you try to diminish it, it's still an accomplishment.

To be fair those two titles were 2002 and 2005 respectively. When I see a basic offense, sometimes I wonder if the game has passed Richt by.

Advertisement
I figured you majored in something like that. Then you mock the business school which is going to get you into the most lucrative position after graduating. The only students that will make more then someone in PE or IB are the ones that run their own company.

Yeah, the economy is in desperate need of more vapid morons who can't count to shoelace.

For every pointy-haired boss, there are dozens of people with quantitative/technical education who actually know what they're doing.

Advertisement
Yeah, the economy is in desperate need of more vapid morons who can't count to shoelace.

For every pointy-haired boss, there are dozens of people with quantitative/technical education who actually know what they're doing.

Ya, let me know how that electrician license works out for you from Dade Tech in 40 years when you have trouble getting out of bed with all of the arthritis and tendonitis you have acquired over the years. I will be happy in my "useless" desk job that brings in more per year then a tech job brings in 10.

This guy that was up in Toledo named Matt Campbell

This guy that was in Boise named Chris Peterson

This guy that was at Vandy named James Franklin

That wasn’t hard

Dynasty is going crazy in the back of the class waving his hand.....he’s got somebody you forgot I’ll bet.😂

Not that our coach is perfect but it sure feels good to see them getting an Al Golden instead of us again. Will be a hoot when they see this thread. Somebody post it on warchant or whatever it is over there.

Advertisement
We were doing so good for a page or so. Us Cane fans should enjoy this one without fighting with each other. For once in 17 years they have a worse coach than we do, let's enjoy it.

Advertisement
Willie better start memorizing his coach speak, because as the season goes on; his press conferences will likely look like this:

No it means he doesn't want mediocre bull****. How many sec titles did he win in 15 years. Lol stop acting like Richt is above criticism. I just can't wait until they lose another game we should def win. I want to see how you respond. You probably accept if your wife or girl is cheating just as long as you still get some. 🤣🤣🤣

Biggest problem with this site today. Too many fans hoping for a loss to prove they are right vs rooting for the team.

Advertisement
This guy that was up in Toledo named Matt Campbell

This guy that was in Boise named Chris Peterson

This guy that was at Vandy named James Franklin

That wasn’t hard

I'll throw in Babers.

Campbell would've been a homerun.

Dude has mastered the art of collecting free checks.

Good point and high praise. Getting paid a lot is what we all strive for. Getting paid a lot for failing is just to good to be true. We should all be so lucky. Wonder how he is going to wrestle the Bama job when saban leaves?

Remember how Jimbo Fisher always stuck up for Golden? Like when he said this after he got fired "I thought Al was a good coach. Thought he did a great job." This is what Richt needs to be doing. Defending big Willie style every chance he gets.

I agree but if Mark wants to be real Cane, it needs to be something like, “I admire his courage coming to FSU and getting his feathers beat off every year by my Canes. Jimbo ran away after last year cause he saw that future”.

Advertisement
Back