Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

This quote defines your fanhood. And to answer your other question, Richt has two SEC titles and as much as fans like you try to diminish it, it's still an accomplishment.
So you're level of like is higher than mine.. What is this middle school. Lol Just wait and see Richt hasn't developed a qb and folks see the same **** year 1 and it's now year 3. 2 in 15 years.. Is that what Miami aspires to be🙄🙄

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one. Not anyone in this thread. Not even OGH. Nobody but a Semenhole would choose Taggart over Pastor Richt.

Thing is, while he and some others, like “I can’t wait till we lose” guy, take it too far, and I’ll include myself in that, this ***** emotional, man... anyway, it doesn’t mean they don’t have valid points.

Those who defend Richt have valid points too. Dude is a great man, a good coach, a solid ambassador for the program and leader and example for young men. We are already in a significantly better place than when he got here. There is no disputing that.

He also needs to do better.

Both can be true. Ppl need to chill with the civil war and hear each other out a little.

Not directed at @Coconuts&Rum just chose your post because of the Taggart/Richt question, which is a good point.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Advertisement
You are not happy we got a coach who for 15 years averaged over 9 wins a game in the toughest conference. That is what makes you a fake fan. Yes.

If we were Wake Forest or Virginia I would be pumped. However, at the U, I prefer to not get coaches that lose every big game and get beat by less talented teams every year for 15 years.

Hey Quatro, this is the best the Canes have played & recruited since the early 2000's and the best you can do is bad mouth our coach; who we are fortunate to have. And speaking of donating $, didn't Richt donate $1,000,000.00 to the U to help fund the indoor practice facility. How much did you put in? Tell me who you would have hired after Golden was fired ... I will be waiting for your reply.

Fuente was who I wanted. I don't give af how much money Richt donates. If he keeps corching it up here all the money wont help. So he is better then Golden and Shannon. I agree with that, but thats not much of an accomplishment.

I think he means your not a fan because we're all in this thread to make fun of the ****show in Tally and you're trying to derail it by bagging on Richt and c'mon dude, be real, who the **** would want Taggart over Richt?

No 1 wants Taggart over Richt. I am just saying Taggart isn't the master of collecting paychecks until he surpasses the true GOAT by landing his family and friends Assistant positions.

Advertisement
Second only to Richt. Only once he is able to load up his staff with his family and friends then he will be able to pass Richt.

I’ve seen several threads making fun of FSU’s coach and this troll white knights everyone by trying to make it about our coach. If you love FSU just say it

Advertisement
This guy that was up in Toledo named Matt Campbell

This guy that was in Boise named Chris Peterson

This guy that was at Vandy named James Franklin

That wasn’t hard
I lived in Boise when Peterson was there, he would wreck house here. I think Miami is the opposite of what he's looking for as far as being at a low key school but one can dream.

Advertisement
Ebonics, with a minor in go fück yourself.

I figured you majored in something like that. Then you mock the business school which is going to get you into the most lucrative position after graduating. The only students that will make more then someone in PE or IB are the ones that run their own company.

I figured you majored in something like that. Then you mock the business school which is going to get you into the most lucrative position after graduating. The only students that will make more then someone in PE or IB are the ones that run their own company.

Or get elected to Congress!

I lived in Boise when Peterson was there, he would wreck house here. I think Miami is the opposite of what he's looking for as far as being at a low key school but one can dream.
Only way to find out was to try...but we didn't.

I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but Boise ain't one.

Advertisement
Back