Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Due seriously go **** yourself, I’m sick of your bull****, go follow another program, because you sure as **** aren’t a fan.

I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?

Advertisement
This is insane. Dude you don’t need to write a speech down to get across the message that you’re at a big time program and KNOW there is high expectations.... I could be the head coach and give a **** better press conference than that about the 10 years old I coach!

Advertisement
not
I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?

Not helping the program with that kind of comment OGH, just say you do not like the man and leave the other stuff off.

Remember how Jimbo Fisher always stuck up for Golden? Like when he said this after he got fired "I thought Al was a good coach. Thought he did a great job." This is what Richt needs to be doing. Defending big Willie style every chance he gets.

Advertisement
Back