Sits talking trash about our offense last Spring

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
If that was true, then I wonder how he feels about us being a top 20 scoring offense (so far) and him riding the bench behind some kid who's a preferred walk-on commit.

Lesson here? Don't talk ****.

Advertisement
If that was true, then I wonder how he feels about us being a top 20 scoring offense (so far) and him riding the bench behind some kid who's a preferred walk-on commit.

Olsen did it as well and that didn't work out so well for him.

Well if it makes him feel better I talk **** about him , dude is straight trash.

Just keeping it 100

He will never play a down here so it’s being ****** or great really shouldn’t concern him...Guy is straight garbage and I don’t care if he has all the tools or not.

Just because I go to Home Depot and buy the best toolbox they sell doesn’t make me a mechanic.Same thing applies to him and his tools as it pertains to playing QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
- No. 1-ranked HS team in the country.
- Trey Sanders, TJ Pledger, and Noah Cain at RB.
- Brian Hightower spearheading an extremely talented WR corps that also includes Jermaine Burton, a sophomore who had a breakout game last night and already has offers from Alabama & UGA.
- A mammoth offensive line comprised of high four-star talent across the board.

Despite all those built-in advantages, Sitkowski didn't produce and he lost his starting spot to someone committed to Minnesota as a preferred walk-on. Hopefully QB recruiting is being reevaluated and it's not too late to remedy this situation.

Advertisement
But guysms, Mark Richt is a pro with an unblemished track record. Guysms, anyone who doubted taking a ****** qb with twice as many int as td was a keyboard warrior arm chair quarterback.

Guysms?!

Who said he was talking trash about the offense? Lol.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] let us know that he was doing it in front of the other recruits, as I recall. It ****ed him off. It ****ed a bunch of us off too.

Advertisement
perry going to red shirt this year, sit next year behind rosier n e way. then play his RS soph year. even if sit comes, he's not seeing the field. perry will keep him benched till there is a better QB in the system.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] let us know that he was doing it in front of the other recruits, as I recall. It ****ed him off. It ****ed a bunch of us off too.

If I remember correctly Brooklyn said he was talking to other recruits about de committing. When questioned by the staff he said he was testing the other commits to see if they were all in

Advertisement

If I remember correctly Brooklyn said he was talking to other recruits about de committing. When questioned by the staff he said he was testing the other commits to see if they were all in

What a fuggin terd

Trash talking about trash....our offense was trash last year....Its not like its some high powered offense. I give it some slack this year due to injuries but its no where it needs to be

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] ain't never lied. Sitsonthebenchski is severely overrated, let's keep looking.

Advertisement
Back