Olsen did it as well and that didn't work out so well for him.If that was true, then I wonder how he feels about us being a top 20 scoring offense (so far) and him riding the bench behind some kid who's a preferred walk-on commit.
Lesson here? Don't talk ****.
If that was true, then I wonder how he feels about us being a top 20 scoring offense (so far) and him riding the bench behind some kid who's a preferred walk-on commit.
Lesson here? Don't talk ****.
Really hope Richt is looking into other options.
Brooklyn was right all along about this kid
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] let us know that he was doing it in front of the other recruits, as I recall. It ****ed him off. It ****ed a bunch of us off too.Who said he was talking trash about the offense? Lol.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] let us know that he was doing it in front of the other recruits, as I recall. It ****ed him off. It ****ed a bunch of us off too.Who said he was talking trash about the offense? Lol.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] let us know that he was doing it in front of the other recruits, as I recall. It ****ed him off. It ****ed a bunch of us off too.Who said he was talking trash about the offense? Lol.
If I remember correctly Brooklyn said he was talking to other recruits about de committing. When questioned by the staff he said he was testing the other commits to see if they were all in
Brooklyn was right all along about this kid
Brooklyn don't lie.