Sits talking trash about our offense last Spring

Just curious, didn't someone day Sits was injured? Several weeks ago I remember a discussion about whether he was really injured or just lost his spot and no one seemed to know for sure. Did anyone ever actually find out?

Advertisement
- No. 1-ranked HS team in the country.
- Trey Sanders, TJ Pledger, and Noah Cain at RB.
- Brian Hightower spearheading an extremely talented WR corps that also includes Jermaine Burton, a sophomore who had a breakout game last night and already has offers from Alabama & UGA.
- A mammoth offensive line comprised of high four-star talent across the board.

Despite all those built-in advantages, Sitkowski didn't produce and he lost his starting spot to someone committed to Minnesota as a preferred walk-on. Hopefully QB recruiting is being reevaluated and it's not too late to remedy this situation.

I think it's obvious the kid doesn't have it. Top QB prospects don't lose their position mid season. If that's not telling enough to withdraw his scholie then Richt just being stubborn about his choice, Hopefully the kid sees the writing on the wall and decommits

Just curious, didn't someone day Sits was injured? Several weeks ago I remember a discussion about whether he was really injured or just lost his spot and no one seemed to know for sure. Did anyone ever actually find out?

I think IMG’s coach said that when he benched him trying to cover up that he sucks..

Advertisement
I’ll finally come to the dark side. **** this kid. Cut him loose and find a real qb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve watched two IMG games and confirm Sits is not the answer. Very inaccurate passer

I think IMG’s coach said that when he benched him trying to cover up that he sucks..

Yup. Which should also kill any contrarian argument about how we'd hurt relationships with IMG coaches if we drop Sitkowski. How could they take exception to us dropping him when they themselves benched him for playing terribly? Have to imagine they understand he's more of a Rutgers-level recruit than a Miami one.

Sigh... If we can just an ELITE QB and not this dude to go with our current Fresh/Soph Talent and the '18 and '19 classes, with some better play-calling ain't no way the U wouldn't be BACK.

Advertisement
I do not want Sitz-on-the-bench either. So, if Perry redshirts this year and is back up to Rosier next year, the following year Perry could compete against transfer Jacob Eason, who has waited a year too. We will be fine.

Advertisement
Looks like we might be moving on from Sits....

why u say that?

im wrong. I misread the below: Guess i saw what i wanted to instead of what it said... ****

Miami remains locked in with IMG Academy Top300 quarterback Artur Sitkowski. While the New Jersey natives senior season hasn't exactly gone as planned we have yet to hear anything that suggests the Hurricanes might part ways with the pro-style talent. One signal caller however that could turn into an option if something were to happen with Sitkowski is Montgomery (Ala.) Lanier three-star quarterback James Foster. The Elite 11 semifinalist decided to reopen his recruitment last week and decommit from Missouri after LSU offered. It should be noted though that Miami is not actively recruiting Foster and has yet to make contact.

Where were the QB's for Toledo, Duke and Syracuse ranked coming out of high school? Were they ranked higher than Sits? This board would have been full meltdown if we had offered those kids. Not disagreeing with anyone when it comes to doubt but to say he is straight garbage when our offensive coaches have evaluated him a lot more than most here have is a bit of a stretch. Most of the 2018 QB's are pretty much spoken for so unless you guys see a very low ranked kid that's a stud or someone flips we are pretty much keeping sits I think.

Advertisement
I need Richt to stop being stubborn w/ this kid. He doesn't have that it factor.

Advertisement
Back