Sitkowski to Rutgers

Advertisement
Best thing that could have happened for everyone and in a about the least painful way as possible. Kid gets to save face and claim he decommitted for the hometown team, and UM doesn't look like the bad guy for pulling scholarships late in the cycle while still having time to bring in another QB. Win/win.

this makes me question Richt's qb evaluation skills

What? Him dropping Sit makes you question Richt? If anything it shows Richt isn't willing to admit he made a mistake and fix it instead of being stubborn.

In hindsight Richt shouldn't have taken him, but as late as this Summer Sit's stock was pretty high and he had commitable offers from Ole Miss, Wisconsin, and LSU to name a few.

Plus if you'd listened to Dee, he told us we were hoping to land both Sit and Casey Thompson, who looks like an excellent prospect.

Every HC in the country makes offers he shouldn't and drops kids later. Let's see who we get to replace him

Advertisement
The Rutgers board is hilarious. Bless their hearts. They for real are acting like they beat us head to head for a player we want. Sure. Lots of guys with real Miami and Rutgers offers choose Rutgers. That's normal and a real thing that really happens

this makes me question Richt's qb evaluation skills

What? Him dropping Sit makes you question Richt? If anything it shows Richt isn't willing to admit he made a mistake and fix it instead of being stubborn.

In hindsight Richt shouldn't have taken him, but as late as this Summer Sit's stock was pretty high and he had commitable offers from Ole Miss, Wisconsin, and LSU to name a few.

Plus if you'd listened to Dee, he told us we were hoping to land both Sit and Casey Thompson, who looks like an excellent prospect.

Every HC in the country makes offers he shouldn't and drops kids later. Let's see who we get to replace him

no not dropping him. the him being THEE QB for this class, and not having anyone else. then waiting this long.this was his 1st qb eval at Miami, and it was a bust. he got lucky that sit saw the writing on the wall and didn't stick to his commitment.

he better not make this mistake in 2019 or 2020

But I really love the game of Devin Leary currently committed to NC State from South Jersey. Dude is the truth. Gatorade player of year. Looks like a more accurate Malik. Good wheels too

[video=youtube;NdHO4KlKsKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdHO4KlKsKs&app=desktop[/video]

Thank you for leaving The U
Twerk.jpg

Advertisement
Casey Thompson is the guy we should go after.

Kid is a baller and a winner.

He’s already in the same class with Cameron Rising, the other kid that I would have liked as our Class of ‘18 QB.

Thompson would be interested in my opinion. Hope Richt goes after him.

Advertisement
Let's see what Hightower does.... but good news don't need druskell 2.0

Put more respeck on Driskel's name. Dude was actually pretty good in high school. I have no idea how tf Sits ever got an offer here but thankful his garbage *** isn't going to be our problem

The idea that this kid is going to play for Rutgers with his current ability is silly. There’s a better chance, that if he doesn’t improve considerably, that he’ll never play for Rutgers.

With his size, he should consider putting on weight and playing offensive tackle; but most QBs only ever see themselves as star QBs and won’t make position changes.

I wish him well.

Advertisement
This kid was the worst recruit this cycle. He would have never played a down at UM. Happy he's gone.

Advertisement
Back