Sitkowski to Rutgers

No, trust me, this thread is better...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/

From RU#1fan

BOOM !
So it begins. More to follow: come on DBP D Linemen.

Miami Board in meltdown. Luv it.

lol..... Can somebody please direct me to the alternate universe where that Miami Board exists?

Wow.

If this is a meltdown I wonder what they'd say if they read this board after a close win. Most joyful meltdown there has ever been

Advertisement
Last edited:
Me after watching DTR film for the first time. Blown away. MUST GET.

6a01053618f097970b017743b643a5970d-pi

No, trust me, this thread is better...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/

From RU#1fan

BOOM !
So it begins. More to follow: come on DBP D Linemen.

Miami Board in meltdown. Luv it.

lol..... Can somebody please direct me to the alternate universe where that Miami Board exists?

Wow.

If this is a meltdown I wonder what they'd say if they read this board after a close win. Most joyful meltdown there has ever been

Personally I don't get excited over a kid decommitting, but is clear that most of this board seemed to love that he did. Not quite the excitement level when we thought Golden was getting the psu job, but clearly happy. Objectively, a QB who couldn't keep starting job in HS flips to a school that I had forgotten existed is not earth shaking news. My only concern is that we should have a good QB or two coming in each class.

Advertisement
I’m sure Richt orchestrated this behind the curtain...had Pete put out disinformation to keep from deflating the kid, because Richt is a true class act. Sure Richt has a plan as he does everything for a reason.

Omg.....they're so happy on the Rutgers site. They must've never watched film, saw stats or a game. They're literally judging on his rating.

I guess what they say about another mans trash is true.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about message board banter between fans.

I'm talking about grown men on a kid's twitter openly talking trash to the young man.

Another poster said it a few days ago.

Those are extremist weirdos that represent a very small percentage of the real fan base.

I consider the real fans the ones that show up to games and those that contribute to the program. The vast majority of those don’t talk at kids on Twitter. They know where the line is, and they don’t cross it.

Even on this message board. How many real fans you think we got? Guys that either go to games, contribute, or both. I can guarantee you it’s way less than 50%

The moral of the story is, these kids, recruits, have to understand and distinguish between real fans, that will support them, and not badmouth them if they make a different decision, and fake fans that post shīt to make themselves feel good.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this may have been directed [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION].

Omg.....they're so happy on the Rutgers site. They must've never watched film, saw stats or a game. They're literally judging on his rating.

I guess what they say about another mans trash.

On the real, are they even being straight with themselves? There's ample IMG footage out there. If we flipped a guy I'd want other teams' fans ****ed at their coaches and strong insinuations of money changing hands. If the other team was genuinely stoked that we "flipped" their guy I would probably think that it wasn't a coup for us.

Whatever. Imagine how shtty their lives are to either have attended or been fans of Jersey State. Talk about meh

Advertisement
Kentucky commit Jarren Williams the qb from georgia just got offered by Ohio State last night. Rumor is that Ohio State top 50 qb commit Emory Jones wants to stay close to home. Bama seems to be in the best position for him at the moment

Last edited:
LOL at the Rutgers board. They obviously have not been following this headcase. I think Miami recruits realized pretty quick that this kid was a complete douche and he wasn't even that good.

I'm talking about grown men on a kid's twitter openly talking trash to the young man.

Another poster said it a few days ago.

Those are extremist weirdos that represent a very small percentage of the real fan base.

I consider the real fans the ones that show up to games and those that contribute to the program. The vast majority of those don’t talk at kids on Twitter. They know where the line is, and they don’t cross it.

Even on this message board. How many real fans you think we got? Guys that either go to games, contribute, or both. I can guarantee you it’s way less than 50%

The moral of the story is, these kids, recruits, have to understand and distinguish between real fans, that will support them, and not badmouth them if they make a different decision, and fake fans that post shīt to make themselves feel good.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this may have been directed [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION].

Unless you've got some proof you want to bring, there's no reason to accuse another poster of doing something like this.

I guess what they say about another mans trash.

It’s Rutgers. To be expected.

Advertisement
One of the weirdest recruiting situations I've seen since I followed recruiting closely. Such a highly rated kid that can't even play at his own HS.. from all reports Richt was locked in to roll with him, fan base hated it, then flips and we rejoice over "losing" a "top 5" player at his position.

Dud was not a top 5 player. Thats absurd.

Ooooooh, yea that's messed up every time. Kids have got to be used to is now though. Happens with every fanbase.

Just the world these kids grow up in now.

Think about the kind of nonsense spewed on Tom Brady's twitter. I mean it's only going to get worse for this kid the more he moves along.

Thick skin.

Advertisement
We should but Miami is stacked at QB for anyone to notice we don't have an incoming QB in this class. This also makes the recruiting for the 2019 kids much easier. Johnson Jr. And others that can play at Miami will be more interested. Besides, Nkosi Perry is the future. Malik will be here next year, and I really like Cade Weldon. I don't know if people understsnd how good that kid is. In addition, I've heard rumors about Jacob Eason possibly trareferring from UGA with Miami and Washington possible landing spots if he does. Bottomline, Sitkowski would have never played in Miami so I'm glad the kid decided to go where he could play.

Advertisement
Back