Sitkowski to Rutgers

Maybe this would be the perfect year to take a guy like Corrals.Chances are If he is going to ***** up it will be in his first couple years where he won’t be needed and coaches would be able to see if the maturity and commitment is there.If it’s not there you show him the door AND you make sure he’s not going to get a bunch of chances to ***** up when he gets here.

I don’t like wasting a scholarship but a kid with his talent might make it worth taking a chance especially since we have until 2020 seemingly covered with pretty good QB’s already on the team.

Advertisement
Saw this thread during a break at a conference in London.

My fist pump drew more than a few looks.

Good to see Richt has got his finger on the pulse and isn't sleep walking with this class.

All 3 national writers on rivals said he was dropped most likely

They hate us made it look like the title like this was a loss

Poach a QB from a lower level P5 or G5 program that has shown a keen eye for finding under-the-radar QBs. I'd look at whoever Matt Campbell and Jeff Brohm are recruiting at QB.

How about poaching Petrino's Qb who is from SFL?

Not a bad guy to poach from either.

I don't care where the QB is from. Just get me a guy with a decent enough arm who is accurate and makes plays in the clutch. I'll leave the big goons who can throw the ball through a brick wall in gym shorts but crap the sheets in games to the camp facquits.

I don't give a fck about camps and gym shorts when it comes to QBs. You can't teach being clutch, and I don't think you can teach much about being accurate either. I want to see QBs who get the job done in games.

I'd take a guy like Logan Woodside over every other QB I've seen play this year. I don't think he was this "can't miss" type of guy coming out of HS. He's super smart and accurate and makes plays with the band playing.

I agree especially for college football. you don't want a guy like Josh Allen who could be drafted in the 1st round due to his athletic/arm traits but ******* sucks on the field.

We don't need someone with a rocket for an arm. And he doesn't have to be prototypical size at 6'5" 230lbs either.

I want someone that is Accurate, Understands/reads a Defense, Mobile in pocket and has clutch factor (not solely winning games late, but just making plays happen that shouldn't be), and is ultra competitive. Thats what makes a great college QB, not arm talent or size.

Poach a QB from a lower level P5 or G5 program that has shown a keen eye for finding under-the-radar QBs. I'd look at whoever Matt Campbell and Jeff Brohm are recruiting at QB.

How about poaching Petrino's Qb who is from SFL?

Not a bad guy to poach from either.

I don't care where the QB is from. Just get me a guy with a decent enough arm who is accurate and makes plays in the clutch. I'll leave the big goons who can throw the ball through a brick wall in gym shorts but crap the sheets in games to the camp facquits.

I don't give a fck about camps and gym shorts when it comes to QBs. You can't teach being clutch, and I don't think you can teach much about being accurate either. I want to see QBs who get the job done in games.

I'd take a guy like Logan Woodside over every other QB I've seen play this year. I don't think he was this "can't miss" type of guy coming out of HS. He's super smart and accurate and makes plays with the band playing.

I agree especially for college football. you don't want a guy like Josh Allen who could be drafted in the 1st round due to his athletic/arm traits but ******* sucks on the field.

We don't need someone with a rocket for an arm. And he doesn't have to be prototypical size at 6'5" 230lbs either.

I want someone that is Accurate, Understands/reads a Defense, Mobile in pocket and has clutch factor (not solely winning games late, but just making plays happen that shouldn't be), and is ultra competitive. Thats what makes a great college QB, not arm talent or size.

Absolutely, everybody loves these 6'5 230 cannon armed beasts...and then a walk on at Iowa State launches the team into the top 15 and everyone looks at each other all confused.

Advertisement
Guy had terrible stats in Jersey and people wanted to see what he could do at IMG while stating his team ran the ball a lot. News flash, a running team typically frees the passing game up and guys like him never succeed at the QB spot. Cases in point here, Kirby Freeman, Gray Crow, and Jack Allison.

I gave Sitkowski the BOTD because Jacob Coker & Paxton Lynch put up less than impressive stats in run heavy HS offenses. But honestly, I was turned off by the kid when I read He was talking $h!t about our QBs at the Spring Game. Looks like He'll make a good TE though.

Advertisement
So maybe they should update the commit board. We are still listed as having him committed.

I'm not talking about message board banter between fans.

I'm talking about grown men on a kid's twitter openly talking trash to the young man.

Any truth to what was said about him trying to get other commits to decommit along with him on the group chat months ago?

I'm not talking about message board banter between fans.

I'm talking about grown men on a kid's twitter openly talking trash to the young man.

Any truth to what was said about him trying to get other commits to decommit along with him on the group chat months ago?
If he cannot even start on his own highshool team let alone college, he must really suck. Corral has better stats in just only one half of a game than Stits did his whole senior year. So who would listen to him going to a bottom feeder school. He could not even deal with top talent on his own team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back