Sitkowski to Rutgers

Poor Rutgers. Getting excited over somebody we’ve been literally BEGGING to be dropped for months. That board is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read. Hopefully under the grace of God Art does end up good & he beats those child molesting scum****s from Penn State though.

Advertisement
bunch of crystal balls on 247 have emory jones flipping to bama. and have jarren williams flipping to osu, urban just offered him.

this is why richt screwed this up waiting so long. they could have been cultivating relationships with these guys

So Jones and Williams might flip AFTER Pickowski, and you use that as an example of Rick fcking up? You can’t make up the feeble logic on here.

Rick has a ton of time to flip a qb and upgrade the position. On top of that, you have no clue if we’ve been cultivating relationships with other QBs or not. No fcking clue.

bunch of crystal balls on 247 have emory jones flipping to bama. and have jarren williams flipping to osu, urban just offered him.

this is why richt screwed this up waiting so long. they could have been cultivating relationships with these guys

Lotta triggered butthurt in this post. Lol. Who dafug cares?

So Jones and Williams might flip AFTER Pickowski, and you use that as an example of Rick fcking up? You can’t make up the feeble logic on here.

Rick has a ton of time to flip a qb and upgrade the position. On top of that, you have no clue if we’ve been cultivating relationships with other QBs or not. No fcking clue.

I bet that they've been working some back or side channels quietly. ****kowski didn't dump them, he was nudged out.

Not saying they have a guaranteed guy but they have hot irons going and have some kids in mind. It's a no lose proposition. This guy was never going to start here. You pointed out the key issue in the past. He doesn't have a brain quick and accurate enough to make decisions properly in a live game.

Advertisement

These Rutgers guys are delusional.

One of them is crowing about Zamar Wise, a 3-star QB for 2019? Do we even care? Do we even know who that is?

First of all, we are going to be taking Max Johnson in 2020. So I'm not really sure how needy we will be in 2019.

As for the rest of their nonsense, look at them try to spin Artur's benching at IMG. Now he is "splitting reps" with another senior who is a 2-star recruit. Yeah, because IMG is trying to showcase both of them...or something...

More importantly, we happen to agree that Artur is surrounded by the best talent in the country, and yet he still can't manage to excel.

Pathetic.

These Rutgers guys are delusional.

One of them is crowing about Zamar Wise, a 3-star QB for 2019? Do we even care? Do we even know who that is?

First of all, we are going to be taking Max Johnson in 2020. So I'm not really sure how needy we will be in 2019.

As for the rest of their nonsense, look at them try to spin Artur's benching at IMG. Now he is "splitting reps" with another senior who is a 2-star recruit. Yeah, because IMG is trying to showcase both of them...or something...

More importantly, we happen to agree that Artur is surrounded by the best talent in the country, and yet he still can't manage to excel.

Pathetic.

Dee explained that IMG has 2 teams but only one of them is the talented team. I think the rest are kids who pay to go there.

when he gets dropped to a 3 star it may hit them. i mean he got benched and the guy who took his place at img is going to minnesota as a preferred walk on. that should tell them all they need to know.

Advertisement
when he gets dropped to a 3 star it may hit them. i mean he got benched and the guy who took his place at img is going to minnesota as a preferred walk on. that should tell them all they need to know.

They'll blame bias just like we did under Fat Alf. I hate it when people hold up a mirror to my past behavior.

Advertisement
I don't get why you guys have any beef with Rutgers. They took Sitkowski off our hands and tried their best to take Fat Alf as well.

They are like our personal custodians taking out our trash. They should be praised and encouraged to keep doing a great job not mocked.

he is from my town and by all accts a good kid. while I woulda loved to see someone from my town go to UM and succeed seems pretty clear he was a very raw project at best. obviously he has struggled at IMG and is probably homesick. Rutgers is the easy way out, I will say many of their fans are pretty deluded in general when it comes to the relevance of their program lol. perry and Weldon are far superior to AS anyway. bottom line is he prob woulda never been anything for us and clearly didn't trust himself to compete, let him go to Rutgers, play, and lose to the eastern michigans of the world. I do wish him the best though

No, trust me, this thread is better...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/

From RU#1fan

BOOM !
So it begins. More to follow: come on DBP D Linemen.

Miami Board in meltdown. Luv it.

lol..... Can somebody please direct me to the alternate universe where that Miami Board exists?

Wow.

If this is a meltdown I wonder what they'd say if they read this board after a close win. Most joyful meltdown there has ever been

rutger fans acting like they did something big, thinking they "flipped" a top commit from us lol, every miami fan for atleast the past 5 months has been praying for someone to take this kid off our hands, hope they have fun with their glorified 3 star qb

This is truly priceless. I honestly completely forgot about Rutgers, but apparently they are still calling us scumbags. They even linked to this very thread in citing that "You guys weren’t joking about the Miami boards being in complete meltdown". I've never seen such a thing. I certainly haven't read the entire thread, but I haven't seen more than one or two posters saying that they haven't been wishing for Sits to get dropped (which everyone should know by now CMR does not do) or decommit. Even those who aren't jumping for joy are saying, basically, "guy sucked but we still need a QB in this class".

It's mind blowing.

Reminds me of Houston fans calling us all kinds of bad words for telling them how sorry we were for them that they got stuck with Dorito. I guess all we can do is say, "great job, you really pulled one over on us guys", and wish them well. They'll figure it out in due time. I have no ill will on Rutgers, ****, they just did us a HUGE favor, but **** if people don't hate us for no good reason, and wow is that comment about "Miami board in meltdown" the new definition of delusion, or what?

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/page-4
See trentjones123

By the way, these guys apparently pay $100 a year for that message board. Ellll. Ohhhhh. Elllllllllll.

So it means nothing to them that people were saying they wanted him gone before he decommitted? Kinda hard to sell the idea that we're secretly upset when the last person admitted he wasn't good at least a month ago.

Advertisement
Ivins says he has some "scoop" on who we go after. Anybody a VIP and sees what it says?

He names potential targets and gives reasons why you might be able to get them or not

Corral, Thompson, DTR, Adrian Martinez, Rodgers, Bonohan, Jarren Williams, Fortin, Foster and a Louisville commit.

He thinks they're should be only 3 we go after DTR , Corral, or Williams

Ivins says he has some "scoop" on who we go after. Anybody a VIP and sees what it says?

He names potential targets and gives reasons why you might be able to get them or not

Corral, Thompson, DTR, Adrian Martinez, Rodgers, Bonohan, Jarren Williams, Fortin, Foster and a Louisville commit.

Isn't Bohanon the only one uncommitted?

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/RecruitRankings?Position=DUAL

What are his pros and cons on him, according to the article?

No Corral, please.

Isn't Bohanon the only one uncommitted?

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/RecruitRankings?Position=DUAL

What are his pros and cons on him, according to the article?

Screenshot_20171102-154312.jpg

Uncommitted looking at Baylor, Arkansas and Louisville. Big frame 6'3 220. Elite 11 finalist

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back