Sitkowski to Rutgers

Advertisement
this makes me question Richt's qb evaluation skills

Fair Statement. The number don't lie. Many folks made excuses for Sit...."oh, oh, it was the previous offense that he played in."

Good luck to the kid.
They dropped him though at the end of the day, it showed they weren’t stubborn to just get stuck with him for the class

Exactly, we all already knew that Richt had messed this up, I didn’t need Richt to confirm this. The good news is he recognized the mistake.

No, trust me, this thread is better...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/

From RU#1fan

BOOM !
So it begins. More to follow: come on DBP D Linemen.

Miami Board in meltdown. Luv it.

lol..... Can somebody please direct me to the alternate universe where that Miami Board exists?

Wow.

If this is a meltdown I wonder what they'd say if they read this board after a close win. Most joyful meltdown there has ever been

rutger fans acting like they did something big, thinking they "flipped" a top commit from us lol, every miami fan for atleast the past 5 months has been praying for someone to take this kid off our hands, hope they have fun with their glorified 3 star qb

Advertisement
Good luck to the kid at Rutgers. I loved his attitude but his production is telling and this is a good move for him. Congrats young man, keep working to get better.

But Richt taking a huge L for this one.

Fair Statement. The number don't lie. Many folks made excuses for Sit...."oh, oh, it was the previous offense that he played in."

Good luck to the kid.

They dropped him though at the end of the day, it showed they weren’t stubborn to just get stuck with him for the class

Exactly, we all already knew that Richt had messed this up, I didn’t need Richt to confirm this. The good news is he recognized the mistake.

Yeap

But does he start for his HS team?
Touch

Foster is blowing up. Both LSU and FSU want him. Not sure what you're seeing but he's having an incredible senior year and has great film.

He'd be a huge get
I'm not saying I don't like him, because I actually do.
He throws a beautiful tight ball. He's big, mobile and has great moves in the open field. I love how athletic he is. I also really like how he doesn't drop his eyes when there is pressure and when he scrambles he keeps his eyes downfield.

I just really question his accuracy because he struggles with it in camps, not just the game.

Gotcha.

He reminds me of Rosier as a HS senior, except more athletic and with a better feel for the QB position.

So not like Rosier, then?

No, trust me, this thread is better...

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/sitkowski-just-flipped-to-rutgers.132874/

From RU#1fan

BOOM !
So it begins. More to follow: come on DBP D Linemen.

Miami Board in meltdown. Luv it.

lol..... Can somebody please direct me to the alternate universe where that Miami Board exists?

Wow.

If this is a meltdown I wonder what they'd say if they read this board after a close win. Most joyful meltdown there has ever been

rutger fans acting like they did something big, thinking they "flipped" a top commit from us lol, every miami fan for atleast the past 5 months has been praying for someone to take this kid off our hands, hope they have fun with their glorified 3 star qb

can someone tell these bumbs and direct them here

Advertisement

Good luck to the kid.

Richt didn't mess anything up. dude had plenty of offers from good schools. The fact is that he didn't perform during his senior season and got benched. Period. so we nudged him out. no need to burn huge bridges. Richt would have messed it up if he continued to stick with the kid. Glad to hear that Richt has been working behind the scenes on other qbs. There are plenty of 5 star qbs coming out of HS who didn't perform in college. it sometimes is a crap shoot.

Richt didn't mess anything up. dude had plenty of offers from good schools. The fact is that he didn't perform during his senior season and got benched. Period. so we nudged him out. no need to burn huge bridges. Richt would have messed it up if he continued to stick with the kid. Glad to hear that Richt has been working behind the scenes on other qbs. There are plenty of 5 star qbs coming out of HS who didn't perform in college. it sometimes is a crap shoot.

LOL...you can believe that Richt messed up, and still believe that Richt is a good QB coach. This wouldn't be the 1st time Richt messed up QB evaluations, it's the reason He needed some scrub transfer from UVA to salvage the QB position His last year at UGA.

Advertisement

Good luck to the kid.

Offers from others schools is not a reason to offer a player. Ray Lewis did not have any offers before Miami offered.

The truth is, offering Sits was questionable from the beginning. Sit did not have good tape, but since Richt offered him, folk put on their homer shades and offered up excuses why his tape was poor. Sits looked good at camps. He is a big kid with a Cannon...he looked the part. Sit was basically handed the job at IMG. Yet, once again, the tape doesn't lie. We passed on some kids because of the Sit experiment....Fields and Corral were interested. IMO, we could flip Corral.

Good luck to the kid at Rutgers. I loved his attitude but his production is telling and this is a good move for him. Congrats young man, keep working to get better.

Sounds good.

So he has about 40 Huge W’s too then in the last two years, right?

LOL...you can believe that Richt messed up, and still believe that Richt is a good QB coach. This wouldn't be the 1st time Richt messed up QB evaluations, it's the reason He needed some scrub transfer from UVA to salvage the QB position His last year at UGA.

Facts. Coaches "Mess Up" with recruits every year. Richt is no different.

Advertisement

Good luck to the kid.

How do you know that?
That’s what Wiltfong said last night

Sounds good.

So he has about 40 Huge W’s too then in the last two years, right?

Yep, and he should be praised for it, and he has been by me. But does that mean he doesn't have to be held accountable like everyone else in life. Offering Sits and only him leaving us scrambling this late in the game was a huge mistake. That doesn't mean that I don't have faith that Richt will come up with a plan. There is something that has been in the works behind the scenes the last several weeks and I'll bet we add a new QB soon.

One of the weirdest recruiting situations I've seen since I followed recruiting closely. Such a highly rated kid that can't even play at his own HS.. from all reports Richt was locked in to roll with him, fan base hated it, then flips and we rejoice over "losing" a "top 5" player at his position.

Dud was not a top 5 player. Thats absurd.

That's why there's quotations around it. According to recruiting services he is but obviously he's not

Advertisement
Back