SHOW UP TO THE WATSCO

Advertisement
if someone is buying tickets id like to attend a game. Never actually watched aum basketball game on cmapus..sad to say lol

Advertisement
Doesnt even matter what ever you think is good
Screenshot_20220129-144749_Chrome.jpg

Done dm and I'll send you the ticket

Advertisement
I guarantee ya the marketing efforts will get better with our new AD. But my hope is we can field a good club in the years to come. The program needs consistency on a high level. Meanwhile our students will love this game they should come out very strong.

Advertisement
I guarantee ya the marketing efforts will get better with our new AD. But my hope is we can field a good club in the years to come. The program needs consistency on a high level. Meanwhile our students will love this game they should come out very strong.
UM definitely has a marketing problem, especially when it comes to basketball. There's very little media coverage around this program as well (even during this season), and that definitely doesn't help when trying to generate local buzz.

Advertisement
UM definitely has a marketing problem, especially when it comes to basketball. There's very little media coverage around this program as well (even during this season), and that definitely doesn't help when trying to generate local buzz.
Didn't they use to try to "paper the house" with free tix at Publix? Or, $1 or $2 tickets? Back in the Ryder Center/Convo Ctr days.

There are still entire sections that are nearly completely available on the UM ticket page. Forget a sellout repeat, I'm just hoping the crowd for ND is at least respectable.

The local media doesn't care to cover basketball because they SEE through clicks and eyeballs that the Miami fanbase doesn't engage. When L had the program rolling, the school kept trying to push hoops, no one cared. If you are on the Miami beat, you'll get way more engagement for football recruiting or silly season football stuff than you would for Miami basketball. I've seen it first hand.

Enjoy the ride, but honestly, unless Duke, UNC or someone with name recognition comes along, this fanbase doesn't care.

The local media doesn't care to cover basketball because they SEE through clicks and eyeballs that the Miami fanbase doesn't engage. When L had the program rolling, the school kept trying to push hoops, no one cared. If you are on the Miami beat, you'll get way more engagement for football recruiting or silly season football stuff than you would for Miami basketball. I've seen it first hand.

Enjoy the ride, but honestly, unless Duke, UNC or someone with name recognition comes along, this fanbase doesn't care.

I get the appeal of cynicism… but the Watsco was sold out for 3 straight seasons before the FBI disaster.

Win and the attention and fans will come.

Advertisement
Back