SHOW UP TO THE WATSCO

It looked really empty at tip off but much better after the first couple of timeouts. Rush hour traffic around coral gables ain’t no game.
Glad to hear that. For sure, this was a performance where you'd want as many fans/potential fans exposed to such a sweet win.

Advertisement
We should see a great crowd now let’s give those Noles some good ole South Florida buzzsaw . Guessing Miami -2 that was my prediction for the Tar Heels and we know what happened. Definitely get the sense the team and our fans are taking this game personal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably a lot of FSU fans, unfortunately

FZRE.gif

Advertisement
BUMP

It was one thing to have a sell out for FSU, but can we do the same, or at least have a respectable crowd for ND? There's currently a boatload of tickets still available on the UM site.

BUMP

It was one thing to have a sell out for FSU, but can we do the same, or at least have a respectable crowd for ND? There's currently a boatload of tickets still available on the UM site.

I just don't understand. ND is a quality game against a UM team that is providing exciting, quality basketball. It's not on a "work night" or a "school night," traffic shouldn't be that bad, etc.

If last Saturday's sell out against the Noles was because the place was packed with FSU fans, that's a truly sad state of affairs. Also, there's plenty of ND fans in So Fla to augment this crowd. No reason the place shouldnt be close to full.

I just don't understand. ND is a quality game against a UM team that is providing exciting, quality basketball. It's not on a "work night" or a "school night," traffic shouldn't be that bad, etc.

If last Saturday's sell out against the Noles was because the place was packed with FSU fans, that's a truly sad state of affairs. Also, there's plenty of ND fans in So Fla to augment this crowd. No reason the place shouldnt be close to full.
There were a decent amount of FSU fans, maybe 15-20% of the crowd or so. But I completely agree, there's no reason we can't draw at least 6k to this game.

Section 106 row b cost Me 34 dollars. Thought about buying the other 3 seats but that would mean 2 less people on the baseline but I pretty much make up for ii because alot people sit on their hands, like thery are afraid to cheer on their team.

Advertisement

Games this Wednesday, if it wasn't for my daughter's travel ball tournament I was going to be up in the A at McCammish Pavillion. Had my eyes on one way on the am and a one way back to CFL in the PM. I go uo to all the games with my cousins whenever the canes are in Atlanta.

BUMP

They should never turn away a student for these last 4 home games.

ND been playing a lot better. They looked dreadful early in the year, did a 180 much like we have. Think they hit 15 3's in their last game.

Advertisement
ND been playing a lot better. They looked dreadful early in the year, did a 180 much like we have. Think they hit 15 3's in their last game.
Still, Howard took them down to the wire here in DC. And Howard isn't very good. As usual, ND has a bunch of good three point shooters. Over the years, I've thought they were the league team most like us, i.e., depending heavily on the 3 ball!

Still, Howard took them down to the wire here in DC. And Howard isn't very good. As usual, ND has a bunch of good three point shooters. Over the years, I've thought they were the league team most like us, i.e., depending heavily on the 3 ball!
Oh I don't think they are great at all, and we play a solid game should be a comfortable w. The road is their weakness. They have shown the capacity to play up or down to their opponent. I just remember the BC game and it was just yuck, then next game beat Kentucky and I was like what just happened. They went on a 6 game win streak and played just good enough through it. 9 and 1 last 10 games, comp was ehhh but 6-2 in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back