Shots fired! Butch putting it on AL

**** that article got me hyped up, only to be disappointed once I remembered the current state of affairs between the admin and Golden. Butch hit the nail on the head and **** all those ******* who say, but but but, Butch can't coach, and Al had similar sanctions. Butch made a great point that on top of the 31 scholarship reductions, he had players get hurt too and had players get killed. Al's got so many excuses it ain't funny.

Advertisement
btw, the way he crapped on the staff, keeping coley doesnt look like an option lol

For everybody saying we have the talent, Butch served notice. I've always believed Al's evals sucked.

It is a combination. We have talent. The talent has underachieved, been underutilized, transferred or has been kicked out. Either way, it is Golden's fault.

I'm telling you... the players Al has recruited just aren't very good. Time and the NFL will show.

We're gonna have so many players on NFL opening day rosters. Spurrier saw it on tape. We all do. 4 players that are draft eligible in the top 100 this year.

Until Butch is dead and ****ing buried, which I've decided in my head will never happen, I want him to come back.

Can you print this out and leave it on peoples desks and maybe slip it to some BOT members. This schit has to hit home. They don't even have to do anything other than fire one guy, hire the other. No searching, no committee, its just right there.

If that would not result in me getting fired, I'd be glad to. Plus, we're on break until January right now,

Your job security is of no concern here, son. Do what's right for the greater good you selfish ba$tard.

Advertisement
Let's ride ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419141867.920003.jpg

“Look at the staff I had: Chuck Pagano is coaching the Indianapolis Colts. Greg Schiano coached Tampa Bay. Larry Coker (UT-San Antonio) and Curtis Johnson (Tulane) became head coaches. Rob Chudzinski became a head coach (Cleveland Browns). Our kids got the [expletive] coached out of them.

“When they left our program, they were **** near a finished, polished gem. There wasn’t any rookie wall for Ed Reed, Jeremy Shockey, Bubba Franks… They immediately became impact players at that level. I can’t name a Miami player [in his prime] who’s a star in the league. Other than Jimmy Graham, I can't name one."

Love that ****. Get him in Miami and the team will instantly improve in every facet.

Advertisement
I been tootin' Butch's horn for two years.

FINALLY, some others are seeing the light.

Now, if we can get the retarded BOT to get a clue.

This situation is so far beyond ridiculous that it makes me want to puke! The alumni and fans need to make it clear that there will be no support for this school from now on until TOTAL CHANGES are made in the athletic department. NO ONE should let up the pressure for a SECOND on these morons! Either FIX THIS MESs or we drive you out!

Advertisement
Everybody in the nation sees the failure that is Al Golden, with the exception of the people that can make it happen.

****. That's the most honest approach I've read about our current staff. Bring back Butch. He wants it. He deserves it!

One man clearly lobbying for another's job. This is sickening. How dare Alfred suck so bad that he forces Butch to have to send out these not so veiled signals to our ever so dense administration in an attempt to offer the undeserving salvation once again? Pathetic and gross. Hecht will burn for this one day.

So what you're saying is Bring Back Butch! I agree!

Advertisement
Everybody in the nation sees the failure that is Al Golden, with the exception of the people that can make it happen.
not really, the national media are still slurping golden and buy into the cloud stuff. **** I think cowherd said miami will be a top 10 team next year.

Until Butch is dead and ****ing buried, which I've decided in my head will never happen, I want him to come back.

Can you print this out and leave it on peoples desks and maybe slip it to some BOT members. This schit has to hit home. They don't even have to do anything other than fire one guy, hire the other. No searching, no committee, its just right there.

If that would not result in me getting fired, I'd be glad to. Plus, we're on break until January right now,

Your job security is of no concern here, son. Do what's right for the greater good you selfish ba$tard.

As the semester winds down and I prepare to graduate, the BOT members may find some emails recommending Butch as coach or president for life. But who knows?

:newman:

We have a proven program builder basically begging for the job, and this candy *** administration is like nah we're good with these 6 wins

Agreed. If Butch says it, I'm convinced because he IS a heavy hitter who knows evaluations among other things...

For everybody saying we have the talent, Butch served notice. I've always believed Al's evals sucked.

Advertisement
Back