Shots fired! Butch putting it on AL

Advertisement
I love the part about him being offered jobs but turning them down because they werent the right fit. He is basically begging the BOT/Admin

Advertisement
For everybody saying we have the talent, Butch served notice. I've always believed Al's evals sucked.

So obvious he wants to come back. Golden needs to be allowed to go out and find a spot that suits him better. Just step aside.

Our current situation would be deplorable enough if the solution wasn't so god**** easily attainable.

Advertisement
For everybody saying we have the talent, Butch served notice. I've always believed Al's evals sucked.

It is a combination. We have talent. The talent has underachieved, been underutilized, transferred or has been kicked out. Either way, it is Golden's fault.

Until Butch is dead and ****ing buried, which I've decided in my head will never happen, I want him to come back.

Can you print this out and leave it on peoples desks and maybe slip it to some BOT members. This schit has to hit home. They don't even have to do anything other than fire one guy, hire the other. No searching, no committee, its just right there.

Until Butch is dead and ****ing buried, which I've decided in my head will never happen, I want him to come back.

Can you print this out and leave it on peoples desks and maybe slip it to some BOT members. This schit has to hit home. They don't even have to do anything other than fire one guy, hire the other. No searching, no committee, its just right there.

If that would not result in me getting fired, I'd be glad to. Plus, we're on break until January right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If that would not result in me getting fired, I'd be glad to. Plus, we're on break until January right now,

It was worth a shot.

Advertisement

It is a combination. We have talent. The talent has underachieved, been underutilized, transferred or has been kicked out. Either way, it is Golden's fault.

I'm telling you... the players Al has recruited just aren't very good. Time and the NFL will show.

Its amazing how much Golden doesn't understand SFla football.

I hate this ******* admin so much. I cannot wait for the day Blake James is fired. I cannot wait for the day Al Godlen is fired.

One man clearly lobbying for another's job. This is sickening. How dare Alfred suck so bad that he forces Butch to have to send out these not so veiled signals to our ever so dense administration in an attempt to offer the undeserving salvation once again? Pathetic and gross. Hecht will burn for this one day.

Advertisement
Back