Shots fired! Butch putting it on AL

Advertisement
Butch is saying "please, offer me the job."

At this point it's just bad business. The BOT aren't retards, they must be reaching out.

Does anyone think that if Al get blown out in the bowl game it will make a difference? All signs point to no, but I don't know how you keep a 6-7 coarch.

Al is a big time flop. These guys are ******** for extending him with no body of work. Con men gon con.

Advertisement
Butch says Golden's coaches are not wanted by anybody while his assistants became head coaches all over the college and NFL Map. He says that his players got coached the **** up while these coaches had their players lay down the last two games. Therefore, Butch knows not only how to pick the best athletic talent but he knows how to put together the best COACHING staff.
In the meantime, the Goldenites can't even evaluate players that would fit in their own system because they keep losing (30 players kicked out or transferred coz they suck & won't ever start) players they brought in.

This is the most comprehensive and direct attack on the Golden State of U as there has ever been.

Somebody show a Golden gif of Jimmies rustled up!

Advertisement
Butch is saying "please, offer me the job."

At this point it's just bad business. The BOT aren't retards, they must be reaching out.

I beg to differ.

The BOT would rather let the football program burn in agony for several more years before they'll finally admit they made a colossal mistake in Al Golden.

All the while the precise solution to the program's malaise is standing right in front of them literally begging for the job.

Neither the BOT nor Shalala have any comprehension that a football investment and return to football prominence would only benefit the university with increased applications and allure.

Golden sucks, his staff sucks, he can't recruit the state for shlt, and he can't motivate his teams or develop talent.

Everything we've said for the last year and a half. Somewhere the Golden Girls weep in their pajamas over pints of ice cream.

The downfall of the UM Football program has occurred progressively since Donna Shalala arrived. As of now, she , the AD and the BOT have failed to fire a man who, in any other job, would have been fired LAST YEAR! Al Golden has , to be brutally honest, failed miserably as a head coach. Every day he remains here is another step towards the bottom of College Football. I believe that recruits will not come here to play under him. I have been told that several HS Coaches are discouraging their players from coming to UM to play under him and his DC- apparently , they see through AL's facade, and realize he is not up to the job as the HC at the "U".

Advertisement
first glimmer of hope in weeks

I think just the opposite. Would Butch do an interview like this if he thought he had a realistic shot at the job? Nah. He'd 'take the high road.' This interview will rile the people whose votes he would need.

Advertisement
The ostriches in Miami's administration just need to pull their heads out of the sand for a minute. The answer is so ******* obvious! It's right there for the taking.

Agreed. If Butch says it, I'm convinced because he IS a heavy hitter who knows evaluations among other things...

For everybody saying we have the talent, Butch served notice. I've always believed Al's evals sucked.

If anybody knows how to evaluate talent, it's him. It's no stretch to say that he's the best evaluator of talent CFB has ever seen. I trust what he's seeing.

After 2015, they have to hire Butch don't they? He's the only one that you know for sure can turn things around. Can the program really afford anybody unproven at this point?

Advertisement
Back