Shots fired! Butch putting it on AL

Butch is saying "please, offer me the job."

At this point it's just bad business. The BOT aren't retards, they must be reaching out.

I beg to differ.

The BOT would rather let the football program burn in agony for several more years before they'll finally admit they made a colossal mistake in Al Golden.

All the while the precise solution to the program's malaise is standing right in front of them literally begging for the job.

Neither the BOT nor Shalala have any comprehension that a football investment and return to football prominence would only benefit the university with increased applications and allure.

They are not stupid. The problem is they are just fine with these results, in fact they are happy with them. There is no other reasonable explanation. Butch has issued an indictment of Al, Donna and the BOT. All heat must be directed toward them and even their companies. Continue the emails and social thrashing of these bums.

Advertisement
So the man that arguably built the greatest college football team ever is begging to come back but the admin chooses to stick the a dumbA$$ who is completely failing at his job

See that's what I'm talking about people say these south Florida kids are divas naw these kids want to win and get coached hard becaues at the end of the day these kids want to play in the nfl and there going to go to a program that could get them where they want to go. This staff has not shown the ability to coach guys up these kids are not dumb they know what time it is. As long as golden is our coach where going to continue to lose guys to other programs.

Butch just pushed all of his chips to the middle of the table. He's going "All In"! Everything he said is the **** truth! This is not that hard of a situation to fix. Al has had plenty of time to get the job done. He's FAILED!

Our administration is about as useless as a one legged man in an ***-kicking contest!!!

Until Butch is dead and ****ing buried, which I've decided in my head will never happen, I want him to come back.

Can you print this out and leave it on peoples desks and maybe slip it to some BOT members. This schit has to hit home. They don't even have to do anything other than fire one guy, hire the other. No searching, no committee, its just right there.

If that would not result in me getting fired, I'd be glad to. Plus, we're on break until January right now,

It was in the Herald, they know. As Forrest Gump would say, Stupid is as stupid does"

Advertisement
The idiotic posters that label SoFla players as "divas" are out of state Al Golden lovers that needed a scapegoat for his dreadful recruiting. Naturally, they've created this fake villain- yet another force in the world out to keep poor little Golden down.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if the inept, flaccid academic weasels at UM are getting mad at Davis for confirming what the smart fans know instead of thanking him for making it so easy for them.

Davis flat out laid it down. Sounds like his last salvo. He went all in one last time and left no-one guessing as to the truth about UM's current situation and his ability to fix it. Ball is in UM's court.

On top of all that, notice how Davis knew the exact number of Folden's recruits who either got bounced out or quit. That tells you he's studying this **** hard. Ask any other dimwit puppet at ESPN how many signees Folden has lost, and they'd be clueless.

The rubes on here always use the attrition as an excuse for their sweaty dopey hero, but Butch knows it's not a valid excuse because he understands the importance of recruiting character. It's not enough to just sign a bunch of parts; you have to sign guys who will buy in to the program and be around in a few years.

Advertisement
It's almost unheard of for a coach to lay this stuff out there on the table like this. The announcer from ESPN dealt some body blows to Alf but he didnt land left hooks and roundhouses like this. This is a straight up "you suck at what you do" tirade.

I love the whole "who is evaluating?" and "who is coaching?" and "why are none of your assistants wanted elsewhere?" lines. He basically just threw Alf out of his old office.

Never seen anything like it, Jefe. He's been doing a bunch of subtle interviews on the radio lately letting everyone know he wants to return to "the right situation," but I guess he felt like his message wasn't being picked up.

He just tested Folden's gag reflex with those pointed comments. He was basically laughing at the evaluations and corching.

Butch just pushed all of his chips to the middle of the table. He's going "All In"! Everything he said is the **** truth! This is not that hard of a situation to fix. Al has had plenty of time to get the job done. He's FAILED!

Our administration is about as useless as a one legged man in an ***-kicking contest!!!

:lebron.jpg:

It's almost unheard of for a coach to lay this stuff out there on the table like this. The announcer from ESPN dealt some body blows to Alf but he didnt land left hooks and roundhouses like this. This is a straight up "you suck at what you do" tirade.

I love the whole "who is evaluating?" and "who is coaching?" and "why are none of your assistants wanted elsewhere?" lines. He basically just threw Alf out of his old office.

This

Advertisement
Never seen anything like it, Jefe. He's been doing a bunch of subtle interviews on the radio lately letting everyone know he wants to return to "the right situation," but I guess he felt like his message wasn't being picked up.

He just tested Folden's gag reflex with those pointed comments. He was basically laughing at the evaluations and corching.

That won't bother Al... he ignores the noise.

Folden just blocked Manny and Butch on Twitter.

Who on the current roster would Butch have recruited? Very few. I don't see many in Butch's mold of smart, NFL-bodied, ultra-competitve players who are leaders of men.

Advertisement

Folden just blocked Manny and Butch on Twitter.

Ha

Butch Davis will recruit the defensive lineman we need to be successful.

He'd recruit the next decade of NFL pro bowlers. You know what he has this time that he didn't have when he signed the Ed Reeds of the world? Proof. He can bust out a list of NFL future Hall of Famers and tell recruits, "See that guy? Yep. Me. Again."

The other **** head corches who followed him here tried to gravy train the NFL U thing that was Davis's. They all failed because they weren't him. He can come in and do it even better this time with that long list of proof.

Advertisement
Back