Shots fired! Butch putting it on AL

The key thing with Butch .....when the kids hit campus they know exactly what to do with them. What system they should be in, what position. ...all of that. Golden thought bulking up everybody was the be all end all and he was wrong. He has no idea what he is doing here. He needs to go back to a Temple type situation, collect a decent salary and no pressure to be anyone. That's his niche. Big boy cfb cut throat is not for Golden

Advertisement
Of course most of our players are ****** now. Look who's been corching them for the past 4 years

Enough excuses already. Fire the fraud, hire butch and we win 10+ games a year for the foreseeable future

Yeah, I really don't get why any school could view Butch as unhireable.
I mean the guy is basically known for being a no-nonsense coach. It's not like **** that happened at UNC is going to hurt him in recruiting, or on the field. Is it going to hurt the prestige of the school, because we hired a HC who was cleared of wrongdoing by the NCAA? No.
There is Absolutely no down side, in fact, the UNC scandal made it even better for us, because now he's cheaper!!!
And Bringing him in is guaranteed to have highest ticket sales ever for next 3-5 years.
Not sure what we, OR ANY, school isn't hiring him for. "his image is bad" hold no actual weight beyond actually hiring him. The only message hiring him would send is that were 1 year from being back.

If Bruce Pearl, who was flat out convicted by the ncaa and given a show cause, can get another high profile coaching gig, then I don't see why Butch, who was exonerated by the ncaa, can't.

Davis defended himself against the UNC academic scandal on the Joe Rose Show.

“I think this thing has been investigated maybe more than the assassination of President Kennedy,” Davis said. “Through all eight of these investigations, they’ve never drawn any association. I’ve never been named in any of these and then the NCAA -- I received a letter from them stating that I was completely exonerated from any of the stuff.”

Advertisement
Next step for Butch is to the kick in the door of the next BOT meeting and slap some sense into our BOTs.

No way Butch puts this out there and the media puts this out there if there wasn't blood in the water.

Advertisement
Why is it th university that we live so much is cursed by such a lousy administration? My god. Youngstown state wants to win more than we do. Blake James is a freaking joke man

The man is hungry and wants the job. That's a perfect combo for um

Our decision makers may be good business people, but they don't know **** about college athletics.

It's really ironic when you consider how valuable financially a successful football program can be.

The man is hungry and wants the job. That's a perfect combo for um

Our decision makers may be good business people, but they don't know **** about college athletics.

It's really ironic when you consider how valuable financially a successful football program can be.

Cheap, incompetent morons who don't care about football.

Great recipe...that's how guys like Golden get and keep jobs they are underqualified for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back