Shaq Q is a BEAST!

This kid is tailor made for the NFL Combine. Will blow away front offices during the interviews and will put up monster numbers.

Advertisement
465 is decent.

He's 19 years old.

Ok. And?

What do you think a 19 year old college Linebacker's squat should be? I'd say mid 400's is bare minimum IMO. (just going off of what I've seen kids do and what I was around when I played)

He's a phenomenal player though. Wasn't trying to downplay the lift, just said it was decent rather than going all crazy about it like it's unheard of.

According to this link, D-1 CFB level Linebackers squatting above 460 are considered "Superior" which is the highest level they have listed.

Compare Your Bench Press To D-I Football Players

Last edited:
465 is decent.

He's 19 years old.

Ok. And?

What do you think a 19 year old college Linebacker's squat should be? I'd say mid 400's is bare minimum IMO. (just going off of what I've seen kids do and what I was around when I played)

He's a phenomenal player though. Wasn't trying to downplay the lift, just said it was decent rather than going all crazy about it like it's unheard of.

you're a ****.

And you're a **** stuffer.

465 is decent.

He's 19 years old.

Ok. And?

According to this link, D-1 CFB level Linebackers squatting above 460 are considered "Superior" which is the highest level they have listed.

Compare Your Bench Press To D-I Football Players

Cool.

465 is decent.

He's 19 years old.

Ok. And?

"Back when I played......"

View attachment 43549

exactly

You guys act like such pu$$ies. All I said was that 465 is decent, and I didn't even mean it in a negative way, and all you little cheerleaders come out of the woodwork with the negs and disses.

You fools act like overprotective little fegs with these kids, man. Get a grip.

"OMG, what a d!ck! He said Shaq's 465 squat was decent instead of being super duper impressed! ***** that guy!"

GTFOH

Advertisement
It's definitely well above average for a BCS linebacker, especially a 19 year old. To say that's bare minimum for a guy of his skill level at that age is laughable.

EDIT: Not goin back and forth with you dudes.

You're right. 465 is awesome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
EDIT: Not goin back and forth with you dudes.

You're right. 465 is awesome.

Dont back track from ur dumb *** post now. I just showed u a link where it shows 465 is considered superior as in more impressive than the average and most that are above average. So wtf r u talking about? How much do u think the average NFL level lb squats in comparison???

Advertisement
What most of you don't appreciate, and what the video doesn't show, is that he did this squat with his right leg only.

Macho is a high school coach making $35,000 why anyone listens to him is comical.

I know, right?!

A high school coach, former college LB and avid weight lifter clearly would have no idea what a college LB should squat.

I'm sure the fvckers who sit behind cubicles know much more. WTF am I thinking? And who the **** listens to high school coaches?! We're all a bunch of clueless morons.

College linebacker does DIII count as playing?

CD4z-KdWEAAhd2w.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most Ive done is 365... gets scary after that
love reading about peoples "good OLD days"
i'll bite
tell us what you can do TODAY please
Shaq did that TODAY 3/10/2017
let's go with the basics
dead lift
power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups
i'm like a fish on the line….
i don't care what you did at 20. what can you do at 45 vern (guessing age)

You what sucks? Whatever you lift at 45, you still are 45 and not 20. Be happy you are 45 because when you kit 60, the those 45 memories will look real good. The only cure for getting old is to die young. Crap now I depressed myself.

Most Ive done is 365... gets scary after that
love reading about peoples "good OLD days"
i'll bite
tell us what you can do TODAY please
Shaq did that TODAY 3/10/2017
let's go with the basics
dead lift
power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups
i'm like a fish on the line….
i don't care what you did at 20. what can you do at 45 vern (guessing age)

You what sucks? Whatever you lift at 45, you still are 45 and not 20. Be happy you are 45 because when you kit 60, the those 45 memories will look real good. The only cure for getting old is to die young. Crap now I depressed myself.
hahahahahaha that's funny. i LOVE getting older. i don't like the the everything hurts part, but the mind, money and happiness get better every year. i'm also stronger and more focused on my fitness, than i was at 20.i keep working to insure my best days are coming, not going.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back