power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups
i'm like a fish on the line….
i don't care what you did at 20. what can you do at 45 vern (guessing age)

You what sucks? Whatever you lift at 45, you still are 45 and not 20. Be happy you are 45 because when you kit 60, the those 45 memories will look real good. The only cure for getting old is to die young. Crap now I depressed myself.

Testosterone shots can help with that.

Most Ive done is 365... gets scary after that
love reading about peoples "good OLD days"
i'll bite
tell us what you can do TODAY please
Shaq did that TODAY 3/10/2017
let's go with the basics
dead lift
power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups

You what sucks? Whatever you lift at 45, you still are 45 and not 20. Be happy you are 45 because when you kit 60, the those 45 memories will look real good. The only cure for getting old is to die young. Crap now I depressed myself.

also HGH

i'll bite
let's go with the basics
dead lift
power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups

That's your answer for everything.

Advertisement
i'll bite
let's go with the basics
dead lift
power clean
front squat
back squat
push press
thrusters
clean and jerk
pull-ups

hahahahahaha that's funny. i LOVE getting older. i don't like the the everything hurts part, but the mind, money and happiness get better every year. i'm also stronger and more focused on my fitness, than i was at 20.i keep working to insure my best days are coming, not going.

At my age I know a lot of other old farts who claim that "these are the best years of my life". I'll tell you the same thing I tell them: "Man your youth must have sucked."

Now I will admit, that I was making huge money in my 20's so the normal getting richer as you age had no impact on me. Perhaps money shortage could have affected peoples youth by limiting the type, quantity and quality of their female companions or the activities you could partake in, but that does not invalidate my position that their youth must have sucked. Rather is proves it. That said, for those of my aged brothers who are now experiencing better life as they age, I congratulate you on that and urge you to enjoy.

Advertisement
Back