Shalala Running For Congress

Advertisement
Hope she wins.
giphy.gif

Alright.

Best of luck to her, if she's competent in her job.

I think she was decent as part of the government during the Clinton years, I believe it was.

But, our country hasn't had the best of leadership for decades - regardless of party.

Advertisement
Politics and personal opinion of her aside, why will the baby boomers just not go away? Like get out of politics. Find something else to do. Be quiet and maybe people will forget that you are the worst generation. It's exacerbated in Dahhhhna's case too by the fact that she already has had health issues. Is this really the best way to "serve"?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Politics and personal opinion of her aside, why will the baby boomers just not go away? Like get out of politics. Find something else to do. Be quiet and maybe people will forget that you are the worst generation. It's exacerbated in Dahhhhna's case too by the fact that she already has had health issues too. Is this really the best way to "serve"?

so true. dont matter political party. they are just a bunch of leeches.

Advertisement
Exactly. Their true political ideology is rooted in selfishness and shortsightedness and the thirst for power- not in any true allegiance to supposed conservative or liberal ideals.

Which is why term limits should be a thing. Maybe all the lawyers turned politicians will stop becoming so common planed and we’d have more engineers and scientists running for office.

Advertisement
Politics and personal opinion of her aside, why will the baby boomers just not go away? Like get out of politics. Find something else to do. Be quiet and maybe people will forget that you are the worst generation. It's exacerbated in Dahhhhna's case too by the fact that she already has had health issues. Is this really the best way to "serve"?

That's why I laugh when people call the WWII generation the "The Greatest Generation." They might have been good at some stuff but they were obviously sh#tty parents because they raised the baby boomer ideologue morons who have run our country for the last 30+ years. Many of Gen X and younger (who these old f#cks always complain about) have wisely abandoned political parties altogether and are unaffiliated. Of course, the leeches can't stand that so they have rigged our system to keep independents out of the primaries, then whine about how spoiled we are when we decide that we are no longer interested in choosing the lesser of the two evils.

Best way for her to serve her interests, and those who are in her circle of crooks.

Which is why term limits should be a thing. Maybe all the lawyers turned politicians will stop becoming so common planed and we’d have more engineers and scientists running for office.

As a NASA contractor for almost 20 years, I worked with, for, and alongside many scientists and I wouldn't want most of those folks holding office either.
They are up there with university professors as folks I would not vote to even run a mall Orange Julius kiosk.

Advertisement
Back