Shalala Running For Congress

Advertisement
Who has the pic taking money from Shapiro . I hate her. Tried to kill the program
Who has the pic taking money from Shapiro . I hate her. Tried to kill the program
You've got it wrong. UM Pres Tad Foote tried to kill the program in the 80s. Just ask Jimmy Johnson. Shalala brought Wisky back to prominence in all sports. Not her fault the UM AD made bad hiring choices for HC.

Donna and Webb Hubble's daughter...C'mon now, your burned out eyes will EVENTUALLY heal
GettyImages-673055282Cropped.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
She's got my vote. Very well qualified expecially in the health field.

Yeah, put Miami in a huge hole buying Ceders, but she taught a cool Health Care class with a generous curve, so its all good...

Advertisement
Alright.

Best of luck to her, if she's competent in her job.

I think she was decent as part of the government during the Clinton years, I believe it was.

But, our country hasn't had the best of leadership for decades - regardless of party.
The clintons are an organized crime family and she is a member. Why you lay with does you get fleas and she is infested. Still, I could forgive her that but not what she did to The U. I might move to her district just to vote against her.

Well, look at it this way...

If Donna gets elected, Golden Showers and No’ D will finally land those highly coveted Assistant jobs they’ve been looking for.

Advertisement
Politics and personal opinion of her aside, why will the baby boomers just not go away? Like get out of politics. Find something else to do. Be quiet and maybe people will forget that you are the worst generation. It's exacerbated in Dahhhhna's case too by the fact that she already has had health issues. Is this really the best way to "serve"?
Donna the Whale in not a baby boomer. She was born in early 40s. She is either a drepression worthless trash like McCain or whatever they called those born during the war. Boomers are post WWII births. We have enough of our own trash without being hung with other generations trash.

Advertisement
Back