Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
I mean his IP says he was in Central Florida yesterday morning during the time of the scrimmage in Miami, so there’s that possibility too, but it could be off as there are other IP readings which don’t state exactly where in Florida he was.
This is some CSI at CIS type ****...

Kaep says Hi
Kaep was clinging on for a way to be relevant as he seen his shine fading. Sorry, but he’s was just never that good. Had one season where he wasnt even starting then it was figured out. Why would anyone want a Tebow like media circus for that? Juice was never worth the squeeze.

When King produces this year an NFL team will take a chance on him & it wont be because of his ethnicity or his height, its because he can play.

Advertisement
Kaep was clinging on for a way to be relevant as he seen his shine fading. Sorry, but he’s was just never that good. Had one season where he wasnt even starting then it was figured out. Why would anyone want a Tebow like media circus for that? Juice was never worth the squeeze.

When King produces this year an NFL team will take a chance on him & it wont be because of his ethnicity or his height, its because he can play.
Let me ask you a question: you think a QB that led a team to a super bowl doesn’t deserve even a roster spot over sayyyy Taysum Hill?

Based off you’re arguement they’re the same person lol

Pretty sure it's because he's short. Nobody in the professional game has a problem with the QB being black.
I didn’t mean it that way. I meant it more in the “he’s black so I’m sure he can play 1 million other positions way” not racism

Advertisement
It’s really low down but down lo definitely has a better ring. I didn’t create the name - I’m just helping with the promotion, and I assume, some potential enforcement activities for those who violate “Midlo’s Code” - that I just made up.
The downlo is also slang for "what's happening" (i.e., Gimme the downlo on that). Only crude people with their minds in the gutter want to make a sexual thing out of it.

Let me ask you a question: you think a QB that led a team to a super bowl doesn’t deserve even a roster spot over sayyyy Taysum Hill?

Was he the reason they made it to the super bowl? The 49ers has the second best defense in the league and Frank Gore had over 1200 yards. He also had three surgeries entering his final year and was not the same.

For those who don’t know you, you’re about as opposite of a sunshine pumper as there is on CIS. If you saw the scrimmage and you’re saying this then I’m getting pumped up for it.

Any other insight from what you saw? Is the OL looking way more serviceable in this system?
He's been hyping Pope, so he saw that Pope had 2 TDs. Now, he's faking being in attendance.

Taysum Hill is a Swiss Army knife thats catches passes for TDs & blocks punts on special teams. Dude is a football player & has none of the media circus. Hill gets the roster spot every time. I don’t think Hill is a starting QB either btw
If I were a GM I wouldn't consider Kaep, there are lots of on the fray guys who aren’t starting caliber QBs, but can be the backup & won’t bring a camera crew or media storm. Remove your feelings. Business is business. If he was better he would have a job.

Advertisement
then explain why the defense looked like someone else was coaching it when diaz took over last year?
Because someone else was coaching it. Do you think Manny installed his defense in 2016 and then we he got the head coaching job in 2019, he brought in someone to run a totally different defense? And then halfway through the season he scrapped changed the defense again?

Baker is running Manny’s defense but I think what @DTP is saying is that the guy screws up when he tries to call his own plays and get creative. He’s not as good as Manny.
Exactly. Baker doesn’t have as much experience and certainly wasn’t used to calling a defense with Miami caliber athletes. He made a lot of the same mistakes Manny made his first year here. It’s not some new system that doesn’t work. It’s knowing your players and your opponent and knowing what calls to make during a game.

Advertisement
Because someone else was coaching it. Do you think Manny installed his defense in 2016 and then we he got the head coaching job in 2019, he brought in someone to run a totally different defense? And then halfway through the season he scrapped changed the defense again?
I’ll say this, u pop in the tape of the 2016 D and watch the 2018 D, they do seem different

He's been hyping Pope, so he saw that Pope had 2 TDs. Now, he's faking being in attendance.
The IP says he was in Central Florida mid morning yesterday. There’s a conflicting one that’s more general as to location in “Florida”.

It doesn't take being there to know our Offense is going to look light years ahead of anything we have seen the last decade.

Rosier looked like Michael Vick at times against ACC defenses his very first year as starter.

I cannot wait to see what King and an up tempo spread offense is going to do against this schedule.

Advertisement
Back