Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
Best thing about this scrimmage, along with the first 2, is I don't see a thread because someone had a season ending injury
01E8C09A-73E8-4A97-BE06-9EB843710550.jpeg

He’s literally running Manny’s defense. Why do you think he got hired? Everything he does schematically was designed by Manny Diaz. He has carte blanche to call his own plays and that’s where he gets into trouble. He gets too trigger happy with the fire zone blitzes

then explain why the defense looked like someone else was coaching it when diaz took over last year?

Advertisement
Based on what I seen yesterday we have a legit shot at going 10-1. So much of our players have improved big time since last year. The Cam Harris and Deriq Kjng combo will be one of the best in the country. Enjoy Cam while y’all can.
For those who don’t know you, you’re about as opposite of a sunshine pumper as there is on CIS. If you saw the scrimmage and you’re saying this then I’m getting pumped up for it.

Any other insight from what you saw? Is the OL looking way more serviceable in this system?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is like a final scrimmage of its own with posters getting out the kinks of their trolling, schtick and hyperbole.... looking like an undefeated season for some already.
I mean his IP says he was in Central Florida yesterday morning during the time of the scrimmage in Miami, so there’s that possibility too, but it could be off as there are other IP readings which don’t state exactly where in Florida he was.

Advertisement
I guess we need to land the type of corners we’ve been striking out on so we can press.
We could also analyze it in another way...outside of Clemson, who has a better QB than us? So if those DBs can hold up against all the other QBs in the ACC, we will be fine for this year. Keep recruiting, though, as always.

We could also analyze it in another way...outside of Clemson, who has a better QB than us? So if those DBs can hold up against all the other QBs in the ACC, we will be fine for this year. Keep recruiting, though, as always.
With the little I know, I think the biggest wildcard is the middle of our DL. If that holds up, that’ll will, solidify so many other things.

Advertisement
Back