Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
The name was created by Midlo’s #1 fan. Can you guess who? (I’m fan #2 so not me)

kathy bates misery GIF

WAIT!!! Down Lo usually means when a man.........

Nvm; it’s a free country.
It’s really low down but down lo definitely has a better ring. I didn’t create the name - I’m just helping with the promotion, and I assume, some potential enforcement activities for those who violate “Midlo’s Code” - that I just made up.

Advertisement
I’m withholding judgment on anyone’s performance until I see a 50 second highlight clip that was heavily edited. Only then I will feel comfortable spreading praise or throwing shade. Somebody DM me when it pops.

Advertisement
Hot take: D’Eriq King is going to have the best statistical season for a Miami quarterback ever.
Wouldn't it be funny if he broke Jarren's 6 TD record in this year's Louisville game?

Whats the O/U on how many games it takes for Manny to take over the defense AGAIN? I'm guessing 3.

if we're going that route, probably 4

the problem is baker is like a No'D, the scheme just ain't what should be run here. These 3 man fronts with DE's like GR15 dropping into coverage make me pull my hair out. On top of it, he does a **** poor job applying it. IF he switches over to what manny has ran here, perhaps things change.

I don't see it happening, he is what he is and he has no business being at this level of a program after having a resume of... a couple seasons at La Tech.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's been an awful lot of positive discussion of male on male fellatio on here lately.

Is it just me or did this coincide with maudes severely restricting p-analytical references? I guess it's the new "p" word.

if we're going that route, probably 4

the problem is baker is like a No'D, the scheme just ain't what should be run here. These 3 man fronts with DE's like GR15 dropping into coverage make me pull my hair out. On top of it, he does a **** poor job applying it. IF he switches over to what manny has ran here, perhaps things change.

I don't see it happening, he is what he is and he has no business being at this level of a program after having a resume of... a couple seasons at La Tech.
He’s literally running Manny’s defense. Why do you think he got hired? Everything he does schematically was designed by Manny Diaz. He has carte blanche to call his own plays and that’s where he gets into trouble. He gets too trigger happy with the fire zone blitzes

He’s literally running Manny’s defense. Why do you think he got hired? Everything he does schematically was designed by Manny Diaz. He has carte blanche to call his own plays and that’s where he gets into trouble. He gets too trigger happy with the fire zone blitzes

As long as Diaz is involved in the defense would not worry. Offense appears in good hands.

Advertisement
Back