Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
I need my own thread...."Midlo's downlo"
5BB81BDD-2ADD-42E9-B142-A82C74366B11.gif

You can take this gif and start a thread with it and update it. If you want me to stick it to the top of the board, I can do that too and you can post updates. Whatever you think would be good.

This was a situational scrimmage so let’s not over react in either direction.
It was situational in the sense that Manny did what Richt did in the final scrimmages while he was here. Gives the scout team a huge lead and see if your two deep can come back. But they played it like a real game. It wasn't lets start at the 20 going in and see if you can score or start at midfield.

It was situational in the sense that Manny did what Richt did in the final scrimmages while he was here. Gives the scout team a huge lead and see if your two deep can come back. But they played it like a real game. It wasn't lets start at the 20 going in and see if you can score or start at midfield.
So what does the first team D do? Just chill and watch the scrimmage?

Advertisement
That’s exactly what a top 5 Heisman candidate should do against the scout team. This kid is so ******* good, those of you who really didn’t watch much of him at Houston are going to **** a golden egg on Thursday and over the next 3 months.
He’s a NFL QB. the media just hasn’t gotten around to it cause short and well *black* and kinda fast.. you know the science

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back